AIW7500/9800 and Widescreen LCD

Last response: in Graphics & Displays
Share
September 19, 2004 3:44:06 AM

Will the AIW 7500 and AIW 9800 work well with a 27" Widescreen monttor with
1280x 720 resolution ?

Jeff
September 19, 2004 3:48:03 AM

I should add LCD widescreen with analog and digital input

More specifically , from syntax groups The Olevia LT27HV

jeff
September 19, 2004 3:56:27 AM

oooppsss left out it is also a PC monitor too, but my main concern in
compatibility, natively with either the aiw7500 or aiw9800
!