Unian Cat's 4.9

Firthy wrote:
> http://unian.atimania.com/

What is that, exactly? I can't read Chinese, or whatever language that is.

/Jimi

Firthy

Distinguished
Sep 12, 2003

ATI Driver

"Jimi Hullegård" <ask-for-real-email@nothotmail.com> wrote in message
> Firthy wrote:
> > http://unian.atimania.com/
>
> What is that, exactly? I can't read Chinese, or whatever language that is.
>
> /Jimi

Very informative.

"Firthy" <firthy@ATmagpies.net> wrote in message
> ATI Driver
>

> "Jimi Hullegård" <ask-for-real-email@nothotmail.com> wrote in message
> > Firthy wrote:
> > > http://unian.atimania.com/
> >
> > What is that, exactly? I can't read Chinese, or whatever language that
is.

> > /Jimi

Firthy

Distinguished
Sep 12, 2003

well there is a thing called google if he really wanted to know...
http://www.google.com.au/search?sourceid=navclient&ie=UTF-8&q=unian%2Bdriver

Firthy