Warning your computer is at risk

spyware detected on your pc. Windows did not find spyware protection on this
computer.
This is the message that is continually coming up on my computer. I actually
have 2 spyware programs, but neither seem to be what this program wants me to
buy.
Can anyone tell me how to turn off this warning??????
Thanks in advance...

Fitz

You're getting this message because this message IS the spyware. In other
words, if you buy their product, they'll get rid of the popup they managed
to install on your machine.

I use the following steps to get rid of spyware and they work for me. All
these programs are free. Do a "Google" to find them.

Download and install the latest version of:
Lavasoft's AdAware
Spybot Search and Destroy
CWShredder
HijackThis
Spyware Blaster
Microsoft AntiSpyware
McAfee's Stinger
Download and install the latest definition files for the above (except for
CWShredder and HijackThis).
Download and install the latest definition files for your anti-virus
program.
Disable System Restore.
Navigate to C:\Windows\Prefetch
Delete all files in the Prefetch folder. Don't delete the folder itself.
Run disk Cleanup. Check all items in the options and run the program.
Make sure the Recycle bin is empty.
Restart in Safe Mode.
Run all of the above programs (including anti-virus) one by one. Use care
with HijackThis.
Run them all again until they show no infection or malware.

Run them on a regular basis.

Good luck, let us know.

Fitz