Media Player Suggestions

I am looking for a media player that has a better fast forward function than
the ati or ms player. I would like to skip through commercials easier than
just holding down the fast forward key. Maybe one that can automatically
skip ahead 1 minute each keypress or something like that. Thanks.

winamp

Warty

"LugoMan" <homer@springfield.net> wrote in message
> I am looking for a media player that has a better fast forward function
than
> the ati or ms player. I would like to skip through commercials easier than
> just holding down the fast forward key. Maybe one that can automatically
> skip ahead 1 minute each keypress or something like that. Thanks.

God no.

I absolutely dislike Winamp when it comes to Videos. Plus it is awfully
bloated.

My favorite player for an entire year now has been the BSPlayer from
www.bsplayer.org.
Not only is it configurable to your heart's desire, it is only 1.6 megs in
size zipped.
It has finally reached a release stadium and you can set it to skip however
far you'd like.
I love it, esp. on my TV.

greetz Berti