Media Player Suggestions

I am looking for a media player that has a better fast forward function than
the ati or ms player. I would like to skip through commercials easier than
just holding down the fast forward key. Maybe one that can automatically
skip ahead 1 minute each keypress or something like that. Thanks.
2 answers Last reply
More about media player suggestions

    winamp

    Warty

    "LugoMan" <homer@springfield.net> wrote in message
    > I am looking for a media player that has a better fast forward function
    than
    > the ati or ms player. I would like to skip through commercials easier than
    > just holding down the fast forward key. Maybe one that can automatically
    > skip ahead 1 minute each keypress or something like that. Thanks.

    God no.

    I absolutely dislike Winamp when it comes to Videos. Plus it is awfully
    bloated.

    My favorite player for an entire year now has been the BSPlayer from
    www.bsplayer.org.
    Not only is it configurable to your heart's desire, it is only 1.6 megs in
    size zipped.
    It has finally reached a release stadium and you can set it to skip however
    far you'd like.
    I love it, esp. on my TV.

    greetz Berti

Radeon Media Player ATI Graphics