4.8 and 4.9 with PCI-E

Dave

Distinguished
Jun 25, 2003

Just widening the question due to lack of response:

Has anyone tried the 4.8 or 4.9 catalyst drivers with
any PCI-E cards yet ? If so any problems ?

I have an Asus X600 128MB PCI-E but am interested
in any info regarding said drivers and ATI PCI-E cards.

Thanks
Dave

On Tue, 21 Sep 2004 09:56:21 +0100, dave wrote in

> Just widening the question due to lack of response:
>
> Has anyone tried the 4.8 or 4.9 catalyst drivers with
> any PCI-E cards yet ? If so any problems ?
>
> I have an Asus X600 128MB PCI-E but am interested
> in any info regarding said drivers and ATI PCI-E cards.

Running the 4.8's on my X800 XT PCI-e card with no problems for the past
few weeks. I haven't tried the 4.9's yet.

Dave
US Army Signal Corps!!

http://www.geocities.com/davidcasey98

Remove IH8SPAM to reply by email!

Hmm, same here.

Andi.

--

Remove only one zero to reply

"Andi Cole" <andi@eloc00.co.uk> wrote in message
> Hmm, same here.
>
> Andi.

"David Casey" <sgtcasey@IH8SPAMcableone.net> wrote in message
> On Tue, 21 Sep 2004 09:56:21 +0100, dave wrote in
>

> Running the 4.8's on my X800 XT PCI-e card with no problems for the past
> few weeks. I haven't tried the 4.9's yet.
>
> Dave
> --

Thanks for the responses.
Just out of interest are either of your cards from Asus ?

On Wed, 22 Sep 2004 10:02:25 +0100, dave wrote in

> Thanks for the responses.
> Just out of interest are either of your cards from Asus ?

I don't know who made mine, I got it with my Dell Dimension 8400.