Sapphire X800 XT 6 Pin Power Connector

I've just bought a Sapphire X800 XT, as some other people have
experienced the card does not have the 6 pin power adapter! The
adapter is coming from Hong- Kong but will be a couple of weeks :(

After a lot of searching I've found this image of a similar card with
connector attached. As far as I can tell all that is required is a 12V
and GND connected as shown.

http://www.driverheaven.net/reviews/R423/board%20shots/r423power.jpg

Does somebody else have this card, with the adapter? If so can you
tell me what pins are connected to what? So I can make my own.

Regards

Nick Saunders

To difficult to describe, I'll email.

Andi.