limited users have access to admin 'mydocuments' folder

hi. i have a windows xp prof edition. i have an admin account on my pc. i
have added users with limited access. as far as i know, these users arent
able to access my own 'my documents folder' the first time i installed
windows xp. just a few months after, i tried logging in using a newly created
limited user, and now i can access my own admin 'mydocs' folder? is this a
bug in the windows xp prof os? do i need to do something so that security
will work just like before? thanks.
please email me at albertyalung@hotmail.com or albert.l.yalung@gmail.com

albert yalung
1 answer Last reply
More about limited users access admin mydocuments folder

    Albert;
    Are you using NTFS and not FAT 32 file system?
    Did you disable Simple File Sharing?
    http://www3.telus.net/dandemar/private.htm

    --
    Jupiter Jones [MVP]
    http://www3.telus.net/dandemar

    "albert yalung" <albert yalung@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    > hi. i have a windows xp prof edition. i have an admin account on my pc. i
    > have added users with limited access. as far as i know, these users arent
    > able to access my own 'my documents folder' the first time i installed
    > windows xp. just a few months after, i tried logging in using a newly
    > created
    > limited user, and now i can access my own admin 'mydocs' folder? is this a
    > bug in the windows xp prof os? do i need to do something so that security
    > will work just like before? thanks.
    > please email me at albertyalung@hotmail.com or albert.l.yalung@gmail.com
    >
    > albert yalung

Security Windows XP