limited users have access to admin 'mydocuments' folder

hi. i have a windows xp prof edition. i have an admin account on my pc. i
have added users with limited access. as far as i know, these users arent
able to access my own 'my documents folder' the first time i installed
windows xp. just a few months after, i tried logging in using a newly created
limited user, and now i can access my own admin 'mydocs' folder? is this a
bug in the windows xp prof os? do i need to do something so that security
will work just like before? thanks.
please email me at albertyalung@hotmail.com or albert.l.yalung@gmail.com

albert yalung

Albert;
Are you using NTFS and not FAT 32 file system?
Did you disable Simple File Sharing?
http://www3.telus.net/dandemar/private.htm

--
Jupiter Jones [MVP]