Anyone know when is digital radince coming into CCC?

Chingy

Distinguished
Sep 9, 2004

Anyone know when is digital radince coming into Catylyst control centre(CCC)
?

Any rough date?

I miss that digital vibrance quite a bit from nvidia in games like farcry
and HALO and even in my all time favourite game starcraft broodwar..

Cheers

Pluvious

Distinguished
Oct 12, 2002

On Wed, 22 Sep 2004 03:43:11 +1000, "Chingy" <lakiri@lakara.com>
wrote:

>Anyone know when is digital radince coming into Catylyst control centre(CCC)
>?
>
>Any rough date?
>
>I miss that digital vibrance quite a bit from nvidia in games like farcry
>and HALO and even in my all time favourite game starcraft broodwar..
>

>Cheers

I was excited about this feature before I knew that you have to have
..net installed to use it. :( OH well, guess I'll not be using it..
since .net is something I don't want to install.

It might show up in 4.10.

Pluvious

Having .NET installed will in no way, shape, or form, adversely affect your
system with respect to performance or stability. It's just going to plop a
bunch of libraries on your HD. I'm the type to strip flashy graphics,
features, and processes in the name of performance so I would definitely be
the first to have an objection to .NET if there were reason to have
objection. So unless your objection is philosophical in nature, then you're
not going to hurt anything but your ability to use "Digital Radiance"
(assuming there's no way to activate it without CCC) by not installing .NET.

My opinion of course,

--
Tony DiMarzio
djtone81@hotmail.com

"Pluvious" <Pluvious@knowhere.com> wrote in message
> On Wed, 22 Sep 2004 03:43:11 +1000, "Chingy" <lakiri@lakara.com>
> wrote:
>
> >Anyone know when is digital radince coming into Catylyst control
centre(CCC)
> >?
> >
> >Any rough date?
> >
> >I miss that digital vibrance quite a bit from nvidia in games like
farcry
> >and HALO and even in my all time favourite game starcraft broodwar..
> >

> >Cheers
>

> I was excited about this feature before I knew that you have to have
> .net installed to use it. :( OH well, guess I'll not be using it..
> since .net is something I don't want to install.
>
> It might show up in 4.10.
>
> Pluvious

Chingy

Distinguished
Sep 9, 2004

Spelling correct: change it to radiance from "radince"