URGENT, problems with TS printers

March 21, 2005 3:03:34 PM

Hello,

I've a TS server with w2003 Server, and few remote users with Windows XP Pro
in other domain also with 2003 Server.

When my users try to connect remotely trought TS, in their sesions don't
appears any printer (all printers are a lan printers - HP1300N).

I tried using a Administrator sesion on local machine and in the sesion
appears the printers, but using a normal user the printers don't appears, in
both cases, the conexion users is the same with same rights.

I don't know can i do for use the local printers using normal rigths user.

thanks
Anonymous
March 23, 2005 9:19:03 AM

These articles may help: