Packard bell cases & motherboards.

hey,

I think my motherboard has died and needs to be replaced, is this any
special kind of motherboard I need to replace it with I have a
M22000AW if that is any help.. I emailed the techs and they said I
should ring them! LOL great help.

Thanks

I think you have an I MEDIA?
In any case it is most likely an atx board in the
newer systems
Probably an MSI or similar motherboard made like
the standard MSI boards using cheaper audio and video chips
that are sold only to packard bell
Packard bell likes to keep costs down as most manufacturers do

The American market realized that they not only produced a low end computer
but also had sub standard support to go with it

The European Market for some reason does not care

In any any case a standard atx or micro atx board will work

"alksjdf@aslkdjf.com" <lkasdjf> wrote in message
> hey,
>
> I think my motherboard has died and needs to be replaced, is this any
> special kind of motherboard I need to replace it with I have a
> M22000AW if that is any help.. I emailed the techs and they said I
> should ring them! LOL great help.
>
> Thanks

.... avoiding the MSI and PCChips brands, of course. And the various brand names
under which the PCChips stuff is sold... Ben Myers

On Tue, 21 Jun 2005 10:54:52 -0400, "metronid" <metronid@comcast.net> wrote:

>I think you have an I MEDIA?
>In any case it is most likely an atx board in the
>newer systems
>Probably an MSI or similar motherboard made like
>the standard MSI boards using cheaper audio and video chips
>that are sold only to packard bell
>Packard bell likes to keep costs down as most manufacturers do
>
>The American market realized that they not only produced a low end computer
>but also had sub standard support to go with it
>
>The European Market for some reason does not care
>
>In any any case a standard atx or micro atx board will work
>
>"alksjdf@aslkdjf.com" <lkasdjf> wrote in message
>> hey,
>>
>> I think my motherboard has died and needs to be replaced, is this any
>> special kind of motherboard I need to replace it with I have a
>> M22000AW if that is any help.. I emailed the techs and they said I
>> should ring them! LOL great help.
>>
>> Thanks

I always have a problem with just
a simple answer