Packard bell cases & motherboards.

hey,

I think my motherboard has died and needs to be replaced, is this any
special kind of motherboard I need to replace it with I have a
M22000AW if that is any help.. I emailed the techs and they said I
should ring them! LOL great help.

Thanks
3 answers Last reply
More about packard bell cases motherboards
  1. Archived from groups: alt.sys.pc-clone.packardbell (More info?)

    I think you have an I MEDIA?
    In any case it is most likely an atx board in the
    newer systems
    Probably an MSI or similar motherboard made like
    the standard MSI boards using cheaper audio and video chips
    that are sold only to packard bell
    Packard bell likes to keep costs down as most manufacturers do

    The American market realized that they not only produced a low end computer
    but also had sub standard support to go with it

    The European Market for some reason does not care

    In any any case a standard atx or micro atx board will work

    "alksjdf@aslkdjf.com" <lkasdjf> wrote in message
    > hey,
    >
    > I think my motherboard has died and needs to be replaced, is this any
    > special kind of motherboard I need to replace it with I have a
    > M22000AW if that is any help.. I emailed the techs and they said I
    > should ring them! LOL great help.
    >
    > Thanks
  2. Archived from groups: alt.sys.pc-clone.packardbell (More info?)

    .... avoiding the MSI and PCChips brands, of course. And the various brand names
    under which the PCChips stuff is sold... Ben Myers

    On Tue, 21 Jun 2005 10:54:52 -0400, "metronid" <metronid@comcast.net> wrote:

    >I think you have an I MEDIA?
    >In any case it is most likely an atx board in the
    >newer systems
    >Probably an MSI or similar motherboard made like
    >the standard MSI boards using cheaper audio and video chips
    >that are sold only to packard bell
    >Packard bell likes to keep costs down as most manufacturers do
    >
    >The American market realized that they not only produced a low end computer
    >but also had sub standard support to go with it
    >
    >The European Market for some reason does not care
    >
    >In any any case a standard atx or micro atx board will work
    >
    >"alksjdf@aslkdjf.com" <lkasdjf> wrote in message
    >> hey,
    >>
    >> I think my motherboard has died and needs to be replaced, is this any
    >> special kind of motherboard I need to replace it with I have a
    >> M22000AW if that is any help.. I emailed the techs and they said I
    >> should ring them! LOL great help.
    >>
    >> Thanks

  3. Archived from groups: alt.sys.pc-clone.packardbell (More info?)

    I always have a problem with just
    a simple answer
    I like to ramble

    When I give medical advice at my job
    People like my rambling
    Or they do not know any better

    > ... avoiding the MSI and PCChips brands, of course. And the various brand
    > names
    > under which the PCChips stuff is sold... Ben Myers
    >
    > On Tue, 21 Jun 2005 10:54:52 -0400, "metronid" <metronid@comcast.net>
    > wrote:
    >
    >>I think you have an I MEDIA?
    >>In any case it is most likely an atx board in the
    >>newer systems
    >>Probably an MSI or similar motherboard made like
    >>the standard MSI boards using cheaper audio and video chips
    >>that are sold only to packard bell
    >>Packard bell likes to keep costs down as most manufacturers do
    >>
    >>The American market realized that they not only produced a low end
    >>computer
    >>but also had sub standard support to go with it
    >>
    >>The European Market for some reason does not care
    >>
    >>In any any case a standard atx or micro atx board will work
    >>
    >>"alksjdf@aslkdjf.com" <lkasdjf> wrote in message
    >>> hey,
    >>>
    >>> I think my motherboard has died and needs to be replaced, is this any
    >>> special kind of motherboard I need to replace it with I have a
    >>> M22000AW if that is any help.. I emailed the techs and they said I
    >>> should ring them! LOL great help.
    >>>
    >>> Thanks

Packard Bell Cases Motherboards Computers