error 403 (fobidden)

a b 8 Security
March 21, 2005 12:11:04 PM

HI,
Just upgraded from home edition to pro edition everything so far seems fine
apart from one thing?
i cant seem to download anything from the net every time i try i get this
message
You are not authorized to view this page
You might not have permission to view this directory or page using the
credentials you supplied.
HTTP 403 (forbidden)
can anybody help,
thanks,
lukawa.

More about : error 403 fobidden

Anonymous
a b 8 Security
March 21, 2005 4:46:59 PM

For Internet Explorer assistance:

Please visit the Internet Explorer newsgroup experts:

--
Carey Frisch
Microsoft MVP

"lukawa" <lukawa@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote:

| HI,
| Just upgraded from home edition to pro edition everything so far seems fine
| apart from one thing?
| i cant seem to download anything from the net every time i try i get this
| message
| You are not authorized to view this page
| You might not have permission to view this directory or page using the
| credentials you supplied.
| HTTP 403 (forbidden)
| can anybody help,
| thanks,
| lukawa.
Anonymous
a b 8 Security
March 21, 2005 4:47:00 PM

hi carey,not quite sure that was the right page for me i got a bit confused
way above my head,but the other downloads for repairing ie give me the same
prob getting on the download page is fine hit the download button and i get
the error this is on every diff type iv tried im not sure if its ie or sp2?
thanks anyway,

!