ati 9200 and no ati drivers

hi all,

after reading about the problems that ati has with is catalyst drivers
and some peoples systems it made we wonder, are there other drivers that
are not made by ati that will work with there cards?

just curious.

im running the 4.9 and dont seem to have any issues after i went to a
350 watt power supply.

bob brozewicz

Omega and DNA also do drivers, I use the Omega drivers with a 9800Pro and
they work well.

Pete D wrote:

> Omega and DNA also do drivers, I use the Omega drivers with a 9800Pro and
> they work well.

However the Omega drivers are made by ATI and the settings tweaked by Omega.

--
--John
(was jclarke at eye bee em dot net)