X800XT VS X800XT PE

(AGP) X800XT VS X800XT PE .... Are the PE (Platinum Edition)
versions just overclocked XTs? I see some companies selling (Like
Visiontek) both versions unlike ATI who sales just the one version of
the 800XT.
1 answer Last reply
More about x800xt x800xt

    Not overclocked. Just clocked faster. The PE GPU is of a higher quality
    thus it can be clocked higher. Also, the PE comes with faster memory.

    X800XT 500/1000
    X800XT-PE 520/1120

    DaveL

    "SLB" <lakerfan69@yahoo.com> wrote in message
    > (AGP) X800XT VS X800XT PE .... Are the PE (Platinum Edition)
    > versions just overclocked XTs? I see some companies selling (Like
    > Visiontek) both versions unlike ATI who sales just the one version of
    > the 800XT.

Radeon Platinum Visiontek ATI Graphics