X800XT VS X800XT PE

Last response: in Graphics & Displays
Share
September 22, 2004 7:35:28 PM

(AGP) X800XT VS X800XT PE .... Are the PE (Platinum Edition)
versions just overclocked XTs? I see some companies selling (Like
Visiontek) both versions unlike ATI who sales just the one version of
the 800XT.

More about : x800xt x800xt

September 30, 2004 8:08:53 PM

Not overclocked. Just clocked faster. The PE GPU is of a higher quality
thus it can be clocked higher. Also, the PE comes with faster memory.

X800XT 500/1000
X800XT-PE 520/1120

DaveL

!