ATI Radeon X800 Pro

Hi,
Are all these cards the same? I checked a local retailers website for
prices of ATI Radeon X800 Pro cards and found approx 9 from different
manufacturers and all varied in price. Any recommendations for a good brand
card?

Thanks,
Shane

Like to know that to :)

On Thu, 23 Sep 2004 04:27:05 +1000, "no spam" <nospam@hotmail.com>
wrote:

>Hi,
>Are all these cards the same? I checked a local retailers website for
>prices of ATI Radeon X800 Pro cards and found approx 9 from different
>manufacturers and all varied in price. Any recommendations for a good brand
>card?
>
>Thanks,
>Shane

I have the sapphire, very good card and easy to overclock

Warty

"Little TeaPot" <Scully@yahoo.com.au> wrote in message

> Like to know that to :)
>

> On Thu, 23 Sep 2004 04:27:05 +1000, "no spam" <nospam@hotmail.com>
> wrote:
>
> >Hi,
> >Are all these cards the same? I checked a local retailers website for
> >prices of ATI Radeon X800 Pro cards and found approx 9 from different
> >manufacturers and all varied in price. Any recommendations for a good
brand
> >card?
> >
> >Thanks,
> >Shane

DavidS

Distinguished
Jun 24, 2004

Warty wrote:
> I have the sapphire, very good card and easy to overclock
>
> Warty
>

> "Little TeaPot" <Scully@yahoo.com.au> wrote in message
>
>>Like to know that to :)
>>

>>On Thu, 23 Sep 2004 04:27:05 +1000, "no spam" <nospam@hotmail.com>
>>wrote:
>>

>>>Hi,
>>>Are all these cards the same? I checked a local retailers website for
>>>prices of ATI Radeon X800 Pro cards and found approx 9 from different
>>>manufacturers and all varied in price. Any recommendations for a good
>
> brand
>
>>>card?
>>>
>>>Thanks,
>>>Shane

How far have you pushed it ?

i give props to msi 9800 pro because of the enhanced heatsink (stock on ati,
sapphire are TERRIBLE) and they overclock quite well; i run mine 435/370
which is a nice oc, considering stock on the card is 378/338.. it could go
higher though if u want to push it so. card also has the r360 core, which is
the same core in the 9800xt and comes up as a 9800xt in windows!