Default NTFS Permissions for XP NTFS 3.1

I found a kb article for the default ntfs permissions in windows 2000 KB244600
http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;244600

Does anyone know the kb for the default ntfs permission in windows xp pro?
2 answers Last reply
More about default ntfs permissions ntfs

    Assigning NTFS Permission in Windows XP Professional
    http://www.winxpsolution.com/AssigningNTFSXPPro.aspx

    --
    Carey Frisch
    Microsoft MVP

    "Doug" wrote:

    | I found a kb article for the default ntfs permissions in windows 2000 KB244600
    | http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;244600
    |
    | Does anyone know the kb for the default ntfs permission in windows xp pro?

    Thank you for the reply. That's close, but not quite what I was looking for.
    I'm looking for the same information that is in kb244600 for XP.

    "Carey Frisch [MVP]" wrote:

    > Assigning NTFS Permission in Windows XP Professional
    > http://www.winxpsolution.com/AssigningNTFSXPPro.aspx
    >
    > --
    > Carey Frisch
    > Microsoft MVP
    > Windows XP - Shell/User
    > Microsoft Newsgroups

    > "Doug" wrote:
    >

    > | I found a kb article for the default ntfs permissions in windows 2000 KB244600
    > | http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;244600
    > |
    > | Does anyone know the kb for the default ntfs permission in windows xp pro?

Default Permissions NTFS Windows XP