Default NTFS Permissions for XP NTFS 3.1

March 22, 2005 9:17:04 AM

I found a kb article for the default ntfs permissions in windows 2000 KB244600
http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;244600

Does anyone know the kb for the default ntfs permission in windows xp pro?
Anonymous
March 22, 2005 11:25:27 AM

Assigning NTFS Permission in Windows XP Professional
http://www.winxpsolution.com/AssigningNTFSXPPro.aspx

--
Carey Frisch
Microsoft MVP

"Doug" wrote:

| I found a kb article for the default ntfs permissions in windows 2000 KB244600
| http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;244600
|
| Does anyone know the kb for the default ntfs permission in windows xp pro?
Anonymous
March 22, 2005 1:45:02 PM

Thank you for the reply. That's close, but not quite what I was looking for.
I'm looking for the same information that is in kb244600 for XP.

!