Adding execute rights to a folder?

a b 8 Security
March 23, 2005 12:54:07 AM

I'm trying to add execute rights to a folder for a specific user (IUSR_....)
in win xp pro sp2.

I have done this previously with xp pro sp1 and w2k, but I just can't find
it for sp2. Any idea what to do?

I do have admin rights.

Regards
Uffe
Anonymous
a b 8 Security
March 23, 2005 9:05:03 AM

Make sure you are not using simple file sharing
(In Explorer select Tools\Folder Options - Click on 'View' tab and then
scroll down to bottom of list).

You should then right-click the folder and click on the security tab.

Regards,

TimH

!