Adding execute rights to a folder?

I'm trying to add execute rights to a folder for a specific user (IUSR_....)
in win xp pro sp2.

I have done this previously with xp pro sp1 and w2k, but I just can't find
it for sp2. Any idea what to do?

I do have admin rights.

Regards
Uffe
1 answer Last reply
More about adding execute rights folder

    Make sure you are not using simple file sharing
    (In Explorer select Tools\Folder Options - Click on 'View' tab and then
    scroll down to bottom of list).

    You should then right-click the folder and click on the security tab.

    Regards,

    TimH

    "Uffe Kousgaard" wrote:

    > I'm trying to add execute rights to a folder for a specific user (IUSR_....)
    > in win xp pro sp2.
    >
    > I have done this previously with xp pro sp1 and w2k, but I just can't find
    > it for sp2. Any idea what to do?
    >
    > I do have admin rights.
    >
    > Regards
    > Uffe