frank

Distinguished
Dec 31, 2007

If I need the password to my ISP's site & I don't remember it isn't there
some way I can find it? My computer knows it - every time I check my e-mail
it somehow gives it to the ISP.

Frank wrote:
> If I need the password to my ISP's site & I don't remember it isn't
> there some way I can find it? My computer knows it - every time I
> check my e-mail it somehow gives it to the ISP.

Call them and change it.

--
<- Shenan ->

frank

Distinguished
Dec 31, 2007

Thanks Shenan, I actually knew I could do that and in the long run it's
probably the easiest way but...I was trying to do it (log on) without, in
this case, getting up & going downstairs (but, in another scenario, this
might involve going to the next time zone) to retrieve the billing statements
etc. from which the ISP will demand info.

"Shenan Stanley" wrote:
will want
> Frank wrote:
> > If I need the password to my ISP's site & I don't remember it isn't
> > there some way I can find it? My computer knows it - every time I
> > check my e-mail it somehow gives it to the ISP.
>
> Call them and change it.
>
> --
> <- Shenan ->

Use Revelation http://www.snadboy.com/