ati 9800-se ALL IN WONDER

I have recently installed an ati 9800-se ALL IN WONDER into my
computer system. When trying to install the drivers I get the
following error message:

Unhandled exception:
Description Failed to load dll:FindProc
Setup will now terminate

My card works perfectly except for 1 thing, I cant pick up TV. There
isnt even a TV tuner option. Its almost as if the card doesnt have a
tuner on it. Im pretty sure the card has a TV tuner. How would i go
about getting this to work?

Any help is much appreciated.

If you are using directx9.0b, have a look at
http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;825116