I just installed nortin antivirus ,they sujest disabeling sp2 firewall Why?
or isit a good idea to run both

JF

Hi butterly99,

how can I turn the firewall off? I need to because otherwise my router will
not work with XP. I did not find the setting. Can you help? Thanks.

Sorry not to be able to help you with your question though.

J.

"butterly99" wrote:

> I just installed nortin antivirus ,they sujest disabeling sp2 firewall Why?
> or isit a good idea to run both

bar

Are you sure it is just Anti Virus or was it Internet Security.

If only Norton AAV was installed, do not turn off the XP Firewall.

As for J - just click START> ALL PROGRAMS> ACCESSORIES> SYSTEM TOLS>
SECURITY CENTRE

Good luck