problem after resolution change

Hello,

I have tried to change the size of screen in the option menu, now the
screen is black, and when I try to lod again Half life 2, it's the same.
Have you an idea how to solve this problem?

Michel

On Sun, 16 Jan 2005 10:48:57 +0100, Michel Meunier
<michel.meunier10@tiscali.fr> wrote:

>Hello,
>
>I have tried to change the size of screen in the option menu, now the
>screen is black, and when I try to lod again Half life 2, it's the same.
>Have you an idea how to solve this problem?
>
>Michel

Make sure your drivers are up to date.

--
steve <AT> steveevans <DOT> org

DaveL

Distinguished
Jun 2, 2001

Put -autoconfig in as a launch option. The game will start at default
settings. After you get everything set back right, remove the -autoconfig.

DaveL