Craig

For example, I send a email to you talking about Sally, Sally will get a
copy of the email from someone besides you. It doesn't matter who you are I
have had 5 different people that I have sent emails to and Sally gets a copy
of them. However if Sally sends and email to you I get a copy of it emailed
to me. I had the same problems on the yahoo and msn messenger. I had done
away with those, had XP installed and I am still having the same problem. I
change my password frequently but they still get in to my emails. It is
coming from a yahoo address and of course I can't get any help from them. So
i need to know what to do to stop whoever from getting access to my email

Scan your computer for viruses as well as spyware. In order to do so, I
suggest going to www.symantec.com where you can download a free trial of
Norton Anti-Virus. Next, I suggest going to www.lavasoftusa.com and
downloading Ad-Aware which is a spyware removal tool. Then, I suggest going
to www.microsoft.com and downloading their newest Anti-Spyware program
called Microsoft Anti-Spyware. Run all three programs, and see what you
come up with. It sounds like your computer is compromised by a virus or
spyware of some sorts. It is very dangerous. If you're using your credit
card or sending valuable information online this valuable data may be
getting intercepted by third-parties. This is very dangerous as it could
potentially lead to fraud as well as identify theft.