JamesP

Distinguished
Nov 4, 2004

Is it possible to clone a user account in XP Home? I'd like to make a total
duplicate of a user account (same desktop, prefs, apps, etc.) If this is
possible please point me to info/instructs on how-to ... thanks.

You might want to take a look at these articles. The first one is
probably your best option:

How do I copy a user profile in Windows XP?
http://www.petri.co.il/copy_user_profiles_in_windows_xp.htm

How to copy data from a corrupted user profile to a new profile
http://support.microsoft.com/kb/811151

How to create a custom default user profile
http://support.microsoft.com/?kbid=319974
--
Nepatsfan