clone user

Is it possible to clone a user account in XP Home? I'd like to make a total
duplicate of a user account (same desktop, prefs, apps, etc.) If this is
possible please point me to info/instructs on how-to ... thanks.
1 answer Last reply
More about clone user

    You might want to take a look at these articles. The first one is
    probably your best option:

    How do I copy a user profile in Windows XP?
    http://www.petri.co.il/copy_user_profiles_in_windows_xp.htm

    How to copy data from a corrupted user profile to a new profile
    http://support.microsoft.com/kb/811151

    How to create a custom default user profile
    http://support.microsoft.com/?kbid=319974
    --
    Nepatsfan
    "JamesP" <JamesP@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    > Is it possible to clone a user account in XP Home? I'd like to
    > make a total
    > duplicate of a user account (same desktop, prefs, apps, etc.)
    > If this is
    > possible please point me to info/instructs on how-to ...
    > thanks.

Windows XP