Whenever I try to logon to Novell I have to click the workstation only button
or it says that I need to choose another tree or domain name. I know there
is a way to not have to click it every time but I don't know what to change.

What client are you using to connect to the Novell servers?

BB

"Tami D." <Tami D.@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> Whenever I try to logon to Novell I have to click the workstation only
> button
> or it says that I need to choose another tree or domain name. I know
> there
> is a way to not have to click it every time but I don't know what to
> change.

I'm not sure if I know what you are looking for, but the server name is "Hal"

"Bigbruva" wrote:

> What client are you using to connect to the Novell servers?
>
> BB
>
> "Tami D." <Tami D.@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> > Whenever I try to logon to Novell I have to click the workstation only
> > button
> > or it says that I need to choose another tree or domain name. I know
> > there
> > is a way to not have to click it every time but I don't know what to
> > change.

When the login in screen comes up there should be a button labled Advanced.
If you click on that button it should let you find/enter the tree, context
and server info.
Kevin