Cipher Strength w/ XP_sp2 rejected by secure site

Unable to access some secure sights. Error message reads that my browser
failed the security test. I am instructed to download 128 bit Encription,
but I already have that. Any suggestions? SP_2 seems to have created as
many problems as it fixed.
1 answer Last reply
More about cipher strength xp_sp2 rejected secure site

    http://support.microsoft.com/?kbid=813444
    Troubleshoot Situations Where You Cannot Complete MSN Sign-up pr Connect to SSL
    Secured (128-Bit) Web Sites by Using Internet Explorer in Windows XP

    http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;EN-US;870700
    How to troubleshoot problems accessing secure Web pages with IE6 SP2
    After you upgrade to Microsoft Internet Explorer 6.0 Service Pack 2 (SP2) in
    Microsoft Windows XP SP2, some SSL-secured (128-Bit) Web pages and Web sites may not
    work correctly. Frequently, this behavior is caused by security changes in Windows XP
    SP2.

    "pastork" <pastork@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    > Unable to access some secure sights. Error message reads that my browser
    > failed the security test. I am instructed to download 128 bit Encription,
    > but I already have that. Any suggestions? SP_2 seems to have created as
    > many problems as it fixed.

Security Windows XP