Cipher Strength w/ XP_sp2 rejected by secure site

a b 8 Security
March 23, 2005 1:57:03 PM

Unable to access some secure sights. Error message reads that my browser
failed the security test. I am instructed to download 128 bit Encription,
but I already have that. Any suggestions? SP_2 seems to have created as
many problems as it fixed.
Anonymous
a b 8 Security
March 24, 2005 11:37:44 PM

http://support.microsoft.com/?kbid=813444
Troubleshoot Situations Where You Cannot Complete MSN Sign-up pr Connect to SSL
Secured (128-Bit) Web Sites by Using Internet Explorer in Windows XP

http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;EN-US;870700
How to troubleshoot problems accessing secure Web pages with IE6 SP2
After you upgrade to Microsoft Internet Explorer 6.0 Service Pack 2 (SP2) in
Microsoft Windows XP SP2, some SSL-secured (128-Bit) Web pages and Web sites may not
work correctly. Frequently, this behavior is caused by security changes in Windows XP
SP2.

!