User Login History

a b 8 Security
March 23, 2005 4:29:04 PM

Does XP Pro maintain a Login history showing the time and duration that a
person has logged into a machine? I have not found anything to indicate it
does?

Thanks
Ryan

More about : user login history

Anonymous
a b 8 Security
March 23, 2005 7:40:59 PM

HOW TO: Audit User Access of Files, Folders, and Printers in Windows XP
http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;310399&Product=winxp

--
Carey Frisch
Microsoft MVP

"RyanC65" wrote:

| Does XP Pro maintain a Login history showing the time and duration that a
| person has logged into a machine? I have not found anything to indicate it
| does?
|
| Thanks
| Ryan
Anonymous
a b 8 Security
March 24, 2005 2:44:27 PM

Microsoft Windows XP - Audit logon events:

Ramesh, Microsoft MVP
Windows XP Shell/User
http://windowsxp.mvps.org