Sapphire 9800 - Overclocked P4 - Nice scores for old GPU!

Hi,

Just been overclocking my P4, finally got it to all work properly so I
thought I'd run off some new benchmarks to see how things improved
Sapphire 9800 @440/390 (Flashed to 9800Pro, ARCTIC Rev1, Tweakmonster BGA)

20,000 3DMark01 (1024x768)
50,000 Aquamark (1024x768)

I'm sure allot of people with newer GPU's can beat these scores, but these
are the best I ever got!

Am I right in thinking that some people are getting 30k in 3DMark01?

Anyway Doom3 is running nicely now, go there my year old 9800
--
Wayne ][

"Wayne Youngman" <waynes.spamtrap@tiscali.co.uk> wrote
> Just been overclocking my P4, finally got it to all work properly so I
> thought I'd run off some new benchmarks to see how things improved
> Sapphire 9800 @440/390 (Flashed to 9800Pro, ARCTIC Rev1, Tweakmonster BGA)

And mentioning MHzes of your P4 is certainly irrelevant :)

"Aki Peltola" wrote
> And mentioning MHzes of your P4 is certainly irrelevant :)

Lol,

nicely worded :p
It's a 2.8GHz @3.5GHz (250MHz FSB 1:1).
--