Where to download older versions of MMC???

Jez

Tried upgrading to 9.2 but i have had no luck to even get it running,
keeps telling me something about wdm etc.... was wondering where i can
download an older version of mmc? Preferrably anything higher than 7.6
which allows capping to mpg using 48 khz for audio. Was using 7.6 for
the longest time but noticed you cannot stich from 44 to 48khz on it,
any help?
thanks
Jez

Jez wrote:

> Tried upgrading to 9.2 but i have had no luck to even get it running,
> keeps telling me something about wdm etc.... was wondering where i can
> download an older version of mmc? Preferrably anything higher than 7.6
> which allows capping to mpg using 48 khz for audio. Was using 7.6 for
> the longest time but noticed you cannot stich from 44 to 48khz on it,
> any help?

The most recent multimedia center is 9.02. If you have 9.2 it's hacked,
pirated, a beta, or suspect in some other way.

--
--John
(was jclarke at eye bee em dot net)

Uzytkownik "Jez" <jezheads@hotmail.com> napisal w wiadomosci