Removing Commercials from TV Capture

Last response: in Graphics & Displays
September 29, 2004 1:53:04 AM

Is there a software that could remove commercials from a TV capture on
the fly during recording? Thanks.
Anonymous
September 29, 2004 7:14:43 PM

"Malam" <malamilia@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> Is there a software that could remove commercials from a TV capture on
> the fly during recording? Thanks.

Not aware of any software. Newer versions of MMC have a pause button in the
recorder.
Anonymous
October 1, 2004 3:26:25 AM

Not that I'm aware of but it is sooo easy to edit them out with a program
like tmpgenc DVD author.

!