Microsoft AntiSpyware Schedule

I have recently installed the beta Microsoft AntiSpyWare program. Since I
first installed it - it will NEVER run the scan at the scheduled time. I
MUST always manually run it? Could this have something to do with the Norton
Security program that is also installed? The Norton Anti-Virus also will
NEVER run at the scheduled time?

Steve

Steve
They are probably unrelated.
There were some issues with scheduling but I am uncertain the current
status..
You should post your question to the Microsoft AntiSpyware newsgroup:
http://communities.microsoft.com/newsgroups/default.asp?ICP=spyware&sLCID=us

--
Jupiter Jones [MVP]
http://www3.telus.net/dandemar