Which card has dual monitor + AIW ?

Im looking for a new video card that has

- dual monitor support
- All-in-wonder option
- 128 megs memory or more ( 256 preferred)

At first I didnt think there was such a card available but it appears the
X800 AIW pro fits the bill. I checked the ati site and its just hitting the
market and didnt even have a price listed. Im guessing it will be about $600
(CDN)

Is there any other cards that have dual monitor and AIW ?
5 answers Last reply
More about which card dual monitor

    Brad wrote:

    > Im looking for a new video card that has
    >
    > - dual monitor support
    > - All-in-wonder option
    > - 128 megs memory or more ( 256 preferred)
    >
    > At first I didnt think there was such a card available but it appears the
    > X800 AIW pro fits the bill. I checked the ati site and its just hitting
    > the market and didnt even have a price listed. Im guessing it will be
    > about $600 (CDN)
    >
    > Is there any other cards that have dual monitor and AIW ?

    9600AIW. But no DVI.

    --
    --John
    (was jclarke at eye bee em dot net)

    Why bother with that when you can get a X800 and the new HDTV wonder. I saw
    that newegg is selling the HDTV wonder for $150 after $50 rebate. If I were
    doing it I would definately go for an HDTV tuner over an analog one any day.

    "Brad" <nospam@shaw.ca> wrote in message
    > Im looking for a new video card that has
    >
    > - dual monitor support
    > - All-in-wonder option
    > - 128 megs memory or more ( 256 preferred)
    >
    > At first I didnt think there was such a card available but it appears the
    > X800 AIW pro fits the bill. I checked the ati site and its just hitting
    the
    > market and didnt even have a price listed. Im guessing it will be about
    $600
    > (CDN)
    >
    > Is there any other cards that have dual monitor and AIW ?

    none realy work that well. get a seperat tv card and a video card that will
    suport the monitors you want.
    in the long run youl save $ if you get the tv card that has everything you
    want.
    you need to go to this link and do some reading and posting then make up
    your mind.
    http://www.realtimesoft.com/multimon/

    FIGHT BACK AGAINST SPAM!
    http://mail.giantcompany.com

    "Brad" <nospam@shaw.ca> wrote in message
    > Im looking for a new video card that has
    >
    > - dual monitor support
    > - All-in-wonder option
    > - 128 megs memory or more ( 256 preferred)
    >
    > At first I didnt think there was such a card available but it appears the
    > X800 AIW pro fits the bill. I checked the ati site and its just hitting
    > the market and didnt even have a price listed. Im guessing it will be
    > about $600 (CDN)
    >
    > Is there any other cards that have dual monitor and AIW ?

    >none realy work that well.

    I have absolutely no problems with dual monitor on my Radeon 9800. I would
    definitely go for an 9xxx all in wonder model, instead of shelling out
    another 100 buckaroonies for a secondary PCI card for my second screen - not
    to mention, that any board w/o APIC will terribly screw up if you use a PCI
    video card and a sound card...

    regards Berti

    "Berti Ferranti" <BFXsmoke@web.de> wrote in message
    > >none realy work that well.
    >
    > I have absolutely no problems with dual monitor on my Radeon 9800. I would
    > definitely go for an 9xxx all in wonder model, instead of shelling out
    > another 100 buckaroonies for a secondary PCI card for my second screen -
    > not
    > to mention, that any board w/o APIC will terribly screw up if you use a
    > PCI
    > video card and a sound card...
    >
    > regards Berti

    You can get both.
    I have AIW 9600XT & TV Wonder.
    This allow you to use MultiView which is PiP

    I can watch TV on my 2nd monitor while I work on the main monitor.
    I can open the 2nd TV in the background. Works pretty well for me.

Radeon Dual Monitors Graphics Cards ATI Graphics Product