Post your scores in 3dmark05 in reply

With description of your machine ,of course....
18 answers Last reply
More about post scores 3dmark05 reply

    "wireless" <arhlinb@yahoo.co.uk> wrote in message
    > With description of your machine ,of course....

    Here you go:

    4148 3DMarks
    3599 CPUMarks

    Nothing exciting, really.

    P4 3.0GHz 800MHz
    2048MB DDR400 SDRAM
    Radeon X800 Pro @ XT (16 pipes, 500/500MHz)
    WinXP SP2

    wireless presented the following explanation :
    > With description of your machine ,of course....

    2305 3DMarks

    P4 2.0GHz
    512MB SDRAM
    Radeon 9800Pro 128MB
    WinXP SP2

    5560 3DMarks

    P4 3.2GHz 800MHz/P4C800E-Dlx MB
    1024 meg DDR400 SDRAM
    BBA X800XT-PE at default clocks
    WinXP SP2
    Cheers

    "wireless" <arhlinb@yahoo.co.uk> wrote in message
    > With description of your machine ,of course....

    3dmark 1681
    cpu 2874

    XP3200+
    512MB
    Radeon 9600XT (526/325)
    WinXP SP2

    "wireless" <arhlinb@yahoo.co.uk> wrote in message
    > With description of your machine ,of course....

    2395
    NF7-S(v2)
    Barton XP2800
    Sapphire 9800 Pro with Omega 4.8's
    1GB 3200 DDR Ram
    XP Pro (SP2)
    Nothing O/C

    Shaun

    On 9/29/2004 11:57 AM wireless brightened our day with:

    >With description of your machine ,of course....

    General Information
    Operating System Microsoft Windows XP
    DirectX Version 9.0c
    Mobo Manufacturer MICRO-STAR INTERNATIONAL CO., LTD
    Mobo Model MS-6570
    AGP Rates (Current/Available) 8x / 4x, 8x
    CPU AMD Athlon(tm) Processor 2172 MHz
    FSB 183 MHz
    Memory 1024 MB

    Display Information
    Graphics Chipset ATI RADEON 9800 PRO
    Driver Name RADEON 9800 PRO
    Driver Version 6.14.10.6490
    Driver Status Non WHQL - Not FM Approved
    Video Memory 128 MB
    Core Clock 405 MHz
    Memory Clock 371 MHz

    Benchmark Settings
    Resolution 1024x768@32 bit
    Anti-Aliasing None
    Texture Filtering Optimal
    Vertex Shader Profile 2_0
    Pixel Shader Profile 2_0
    Force Full Precision Off
    Disable DST Off
    Disable Post-processing Off
    Force Software Vertex Shaders Off
    Color Mipmaps Off
    Repeat Count Off

    Main Test Results
    3DMark Score 2664 3DMarks
    CPU Score 3146 CPUMarks

    Detailed Test Results

    Game Tests
    GT1 - Return To Proxycon 11.5 fps
    GT2 - Firefly Forest 7.6 fps
    GT3 - Canyon Flight 13.9 fps

    CPU Tests
    CPU Test 1 1.5 fps
    CPU Test 2 3.0 fps

    --
    "...forged but accurate."

    Steve ¤»Inglo«¤
    www.inglostadt.com

    Glzmo wrote in message <2YD6d.319207$vG5.93431@news.chello.at>...
    >"wireless" <arhlinb@yahoo.co.uk> wrote in message
    >> With description of your machine ,of course....
    >
    >Here you go:
    >
    >4148 3DMarks
    >3599 CPUMarks
    >
    >Nothing exciting, really.
    >
    >P4 3.0GHz 800MHz
    >2048MB DDR400 SDRAM
    >Radeon X800 Pro @ XT (16 pipes, 500/500MHz)

    is that a hard mod or do you have a VIVO card and just did a bios flash?
    what brand of card do you have?

    "Paul" <paul@gooboo.com> wrote in message

    > Glzmo wrote in message <2YD6d.319207$vG5.93431@news.chello.at>...
    >>"wireless" <arhlinb@yahoo.co.uk> wrote in message
    >>> With description of your machine ,of course....
    >>
    >>Here you go:
    >>
    >>4148 3DMarks
    >>3599 CPUMarks
    >>
    >>Nothing exciting, really.
    >>
    >>P4 3.0GHz 800MHz
    >>2048MB DDR400 SDRAM
    >>Radeon X800 Pro @ XT (16 pipes, 500/500MHz)
    >
    > is that a hard mod or do you have a VIVO card and just did a bios flash?
    > what brand of card do you have?

    It is a Sapphire Radeon X800 Pro non-VIVO with a hardmod to unlock 16 pipes
    and I am still using the original Pro BIOS. Has worked like a charm for
    months at 500/500.I tried to go to PE speeds for a while, but even though it
    worked, I clocked it back down to regular XT speeds to not overstress the
    card (especially the 2.0ns memory, that is rated 500MHz only). I also use
    ATi Tool to run the card at stock speeds during 2D operation, just to make
    sure to not overstress it needlessly. I have also installed an ATi Silencer
    4 after a while just to quiet it down and move some hot air out of the case,
    which lowered my video card, case and CPU temperature a few degrees as well
    and made the card even more quiet.

    Gainward 2400/Ultra 6800 420/1170, XP Barton 2.3ghz, 512mb RAM 219FSB.

    5200 3Dmarks
    3588 CPUmarks

    On Wed, 29 Sep 2004 20:57:30 +0200, "wireless" <arhlinb@yahoo.co.uk> wrote:

    >With description of your machine ,of course....

    Score: 2419 3dmark05
    CPU Score 3269 CPUMarks

    Date: 2004-09-29
    CPU: AMD Athlon(tm) Processor 1913 MHz
    GPU: ATI RADEON 9800 PRO
    378 MHz / 338 MHz
    OS: Microsoft Windows XP
    Res: 1024x768@32 bit

    Operating System Microsoft Windows XP
    DirectX Version 9.0c
    Mobo Manufacturer ASUSTeK Computer INC.
    Mobo Model A7N8X-X
    AGP Rates (Current/Available) 8x / 4x, 8x
    CPU AMD Athlon(tm) Processor 1913 MHz
    FSB 166 MHz
    Memory 512 MB

    Glzmo wrote in message ...
    >"Paul" <paul@gooboo.com> wrote in message
    >>
    >> Glzmo wrote in message <2YD6d.319207$vG5.93431@news.chello.at>...
    >>>"wireless" <arhlinb@yahoo.co.uk> wrote in message
    >>>
    >>>Here you go:
    >>>
    >>>4148 3DMarks
    >>>3599 CPUMarks
    >>>
    >>>Nothing exciting, really.
    >>>
    >>>P4 3.0GHz 800MHz
    >>>2048MB DDR400 SDRAM
    >>>Radeon X800 Pro @ XT (16 pipes, 500/500MHz)
    >>
    >> is that a hard mod or do you have a VIVO card and just did a bios flash?
    >> what brand of card do you have?
    >
    >It is a Sapphire Radeon X800 Pro non-VIVO with a hardmod to unlock 16 pipes
    >and I am still using the original Pro BIOS. Has worked like a charm for
    >months at 500/500.I tried to go to PE speeds for a while, but even though
    it
    >worked, I clocked it back down to regular XT speeds to not overstress the
    >card (especially the 2.0ns memory, that is rated 500MHz only). I also use
    >ATi Tool to run the card at stock speeds during 2D operation, just to make
    >sure to not overstress it needlessly. I have also installed an ATi Silencer
    >4 after a while just to quiet it down and move some hot air out of the
    case,
    >which lowered my video card, case and CPU temperature a few degrees as well
    >and made the card even more quiet.

    sorry for all the questions but your sapphire x800, does it have a blue
    board or a red one? mine from Australia has a blue board.

    have you heard of anyone stuffing up the card with the hard mod? it either
    works or it doesn't right?

    did you use a conductive pen?

    > Glzmo wrote in message ...
    >>"Paul" <paul@gooboo.com> wrote in message

    >>> is that a hard mod or do you have a VIVO card and just did a bios flash?
    >>> what brand of card do you have?
    >>
    >>It is a Sapphire Radeon X800 Pro non-VIVO with a hardmod to unlock 16
    >>pipes
    >>and I am still using the original Pro BIOS. Has worked like a charm for
    >>months at 500/500.I tried to go to PE speeds for a while, but even though
    > it
    >>worked, I clocked it back down to regular XT speeds to not overstress the
    >>card (especially the 2.0ns memory, that is rated 500MHz only). I also use
    >>ATi Tool to run the card at stock speeds during 2D operation, just to make
    >>sure to not overstress it needlessly. I have also installed an ATi
    >>Silencer
    >>4 after a while just to quiet it down and move some hot air out of the
    > case,
    >>which lowered my video card, case and CPU temperature a few degrees as
    >>well
    >>and made the card even more quiet.
    >>

    > sorry for all the questions

    Don't be :)

    > but your sapphire x800, does it have a blue
    > board or a red one? mine from Australia has a blue board.

    The PCB is red.

    > have you heard of anyone stuffing up the card with the hard mod? it either
    > works or it doesn't right?

    I have not heard of anybody who has failed completely, but I haven't done
    too much research on it. For some the mod did nothing, for others it enabled
    the 16 pipes but it reverted to 12. I do believe there is a possibility of
    the whole procedure ruining the card, especially if you do it wrong or if
    one or more of the disabled pipes aren't fully functional. But things like
    that are always a gamble.

    > did you use a conductive pen?

    I used conductive silver paint after badly scratching the upper layer with a
    razor blade.

    "Glzmo" <glzmo@NOyahooSPAM.com> wrote in message
    > "wireless" <arhlinb@yahoo.co.uk> wrote in message
    >> With description of your machine ,of course....
    >

    > 4148 3DMarks
    > 3599 CPUMarks
    >
    > Nothing exciting, really.
    >
    > P4 3.0GHz 800MHz
    > 2048MB DDR400 SDRAM
    > Radeon X800 Pro @ XT (16 pipes, 500/500MHz)
    > WinXP SP2

    I got a new Motherboard and CPU today and got the following scores:

    5513 3DMarks
    4416 CPUMarks

    AMD Athlon64 3500+ @ 2200MHz
    MSI K8N Neo2 Platinum
    2048MB DDR400 SDRAM
    Radeon X800 Pro @ XT (16 pipes, 500/500MHz)
    WinXP SP2
  14. Archived from groups: alt.comp.periphs.videocards.ati (More info?)

    wrote:

    >With description of your machine ,of course....

    3822

    P4 2.6C 800FSB
    Asus P4C800-E Deluxe
    1GB Corsair XMS DDR PC3200
    Win XP Home
    Xtasy X800 PRO (o/cd 523.80/499.50) w/Omega drivers 4.9's
    DirectX9.0c
    WD1600 JB 160gig 8MB Cache
    WD1200 JB 120gig 8MB Cache
    Lite-On DVDRW LDW-851S 8x
    Creative Audigy Gamer
    Nec 19" FE991SB

    Pluvious
  15. Archived from groups: alt.comp.periphs.videocards.ati (More info?)

    On Fri, 01 Oct 2004 23:36:09 GMT, Pluvious <Pluvious@knowhere.com>
    wrote:

    >On Wed, 29 Sep 2004 20:57:30 +0200, "wireless" <arhlinb@yahoo.co.uk>
    >wrote:
    >
    >>With description of your machine ,of course....
    >>

    >3822
    >
    >P4 2.6C 800FSB
    >Asus P4C800-E Deluxe
    >1GB Corsair XMS DDR PC3200
    >Win XP Home
    >Xtasy X800 PRO (o/cd 523.80/499.50) w/Omega drivers 4.9's
    >DirectX9.0c
    >WD1600 JB 160gig 8MB Cache
    >WD1200 JB 120gig 8MB Cache
    >Lite-On DVDRW LDW-851S 8x
    >Creative Audigy Gamer
    >Nec 19" FE991SB
    >

    >Pluvious

    Opps.. those new beta drivers from ATi that Omega has updated his set
    with really boosted my score!!! I went from 3822 to 4714 !! WOOT.

    Pluvious
  16. Archived from groups: alt.comp.periphs.videocards.ati (More info?)

    On Sat, 02 Oct 2004 16:45:36 GMT, Pluvious <Pluvious@knowhere.com> wrote:

    >On Fri, 01 Oct 2004 23:36:09 GMT, Pluvious <Pluvious@knowhere.com>
    >wrote:
    >
    >>On Wed, 29 Sep 2004 20:57:30 +0200, "wireless" <arhlinb@yahoo.co.uk>
    >>wrote:
    >>
    >>>With description of your machine ,of course....
    >>>

    >>3822
    >>
    >>P4 2.6C 800FSB
    >>Asus P4C800-E Deluxe
    >>1GB Corsair XMS DDR PC3200
    >>Win XP Home
    >>Xtasy X800 PRO (o/cd 523.80/499.50) w/Omega drivers 4.9's
    >>DirectX9.0c
    >>WD1600 JB 160gig 8MB Cache
    >>WD1200 JB 120gig 8MB Cache
    >>Lite-On DVDRW LDW-851S 8x
    >>Creative Audigy Gamer
    >>Nec 19" FE991SB
    >>

    >>Pluvious
    >

    >Opps.. those new beta drivers from ATi that Omega has updated his set
    >with really boosted my score!!! I went from 3822 to 4714 !! WOOT.
    >
    >Pluvious

    There is already a patch to prevent people from getting an inflated score.
    http://www.ntcompatible.com/story34889.html
  17. Archived from groups: alt.comp.periphs.videocards.ati (More info?)

    On Sun, 03 Oct 2004 10:50:04 -0400, Dreamaker
    <onceuponatime@theEnd.com> wrote:

    >On Sat, 02 Oct 2004 16:45:36 GMT, Pluvious <Pluvious@knowhere.com> wrote:
    >
    >>On Fri, 01 Oct 2004 23:36:09 GMT, Pluvious <Pluvious@knowhere.com>
    >>wrote:

    >>>3822
    >>>
    >>>P4 2.6C 800FSB
    >>>Asus P4C800-E Deluxe
    >>>1GB Corsair XMS DDR PC3200
    >>>Win XP Home
    >>>Xtasy X800 PRO (o/cd 523.80/499.50) w/Omega drivers 4.9's
    >>>DirectX9.0c
    >>>WD1600 JB 160gig 8MB Cache
    >>>WD1200 JB 120gig 8MB Cache
    >>>Lite-On DVDRW LDW-851S 8x
    >>>Creative Audigy Gamer
    >>>Nec 19" FE991SB
    >>>

    >>>Pluvious
    >>

    >>Opps.. those new beta drivers from ATi that Omega has updated his set
    >>with really boosted my score!!! I went from 3822 to 4714 !! WOOT.
    >>
    >>Pluvious
    >>
    >There is already a patch to prevent people from getting an inflated score.
    >http://www.ntcompatible.com/story34889.html

    Yes there is that patch as well. But these new 8.07 beta's for 4.9's
    have a bug fix and are not causing 'inflated scores'. There was a
    memory allocation problem with video cards like the X800 that have 256
    MB.

    Pluvious
  18. Archived from groups: alt.comp.periphs.videocards.ati (More info?)

    "Dreamaker" <onceuponatime@theEnd.com> wrote in message
    > On Sat, 02 Oct 2004 16:45:36 GMT, Pluvious <Pluvious@knowhere.com> wrote:
    >
    >>On Fri, 01 Oct 2004 23:36:09 GMT, Pluvious <Pluvious@knowhere.com>
    >>wrote:

    >>>3822
    >>>
    >>>P4 2.6C 800FSB
    >>>Asus P4C800-E Deluxe
    >>>1GB Corsair XMS DDR PC3200
    >>>Win XP Home
    >>>Xtasy X800 PRO (o/cd 523.80/499.50) w/Omega drivers 4.9's
    >>>DirectX9.0c
    >>>WD1600 JB 160gig 8MB Cache
    >>>WD1200 JB 120gig 8MB Cache
    >>>Lite-On DVDRW LDW-851S 8x
    >>>Creative Audigy Gamer
    >>>Nec 19" FE991SB
    >>>

    >>>Pluvious
    >>

    >>Opps.. those new beta drivers from ATi that Omega has updated his set
    >>with really boosted my score!!! I went from 3822 to 4714 !! WOOT.
    >>
    >>Pluvious
    >>
    > There is already a patch to prevent people from getting an inflated score.
    > http://www.ntcompatible.com/story34889.html

    Hey, I wonder if that speed cheat that everyone was using in Half-Life
    games, and could bump up your benchmark scores would work ;-)

Radeon ATI Graphics