Sign in with
Sign up | Sign in
Your question

Post your scores in 3dmark05 in reply

Last response: in Graphics & Displays
Share
September 30, 2004 12:57:30 AM

Archived from groups: alt.comp.periphs.videocards.ati (More info?)

With description of your machine ,of course....
Anonymous
September 30, 2004 12:57:31 AM

Archived from groups: alt.comp.periphs.videocards.ati (More info?)

"wireless" <arhlinb@yahoo.co.uk> wrote in message
news:cjf0i3$g9$1@bagan.srce.hr...
> With description of your machine ,of course....

Here you go:

4148 3DMarks
3599 CPUMarks

Nothing exciting, really.

P4 3.0GHz 800MHz
2048MB DDR400 SDRAM
Radeon X800 Pro @ XT (16 pipes, 500/500MHz)
WinXP SP2
Anonymous
September 30, 2004 12:57:31 AM

Archived from groups: alt.comp.periphs.videocards.ati (More info?)

wireless presented the following explanation :
> With description of your machine ,of course....

2305 3DMarks

P4 2.0GHz
512MB SDRAM
Radeon 9800Pro 128MB
WinXP SP2
Related resources
Anonymous
September 30, 2004 12:57:31 AM

Archived from groups: alt.comp.periphs.videocards.ati (More info?)

5560 3DMarks

P4 3.2GHz 800MHz/P4C800E-Dlx MB
1024 meg DDR400 SDRAM
BBA X800XT-PE at default clocks
WinXP SP2
Cheers
Anonymous
September 30, 2004 1:54:00 AM

Archived from groups: alt.comp.periphs.videocards.ati (More info?)

"wireless" <arhlinb@yahoo.co.uk> wrote in message
news:cjf0i3$g9$1@bagan.srce.hr...
> With description of your machine ,of course....
>
>
3dmark 1681
cpu 2874

XP3200+
512MB
Radeon 9600XT (526/325)
WinXP SP2
September 30, 2004 4:44:26 AM

Archived from groups: alt.comp.periphs.videocards.ati (More info?)

"wireless" <arhlinb@yahoo.co.uk> wrote in message
news:cjf0i3$g9$1@bagan.srce.hr...
> With description of your machine ,of course....
>
>

2395
NF7-S(v2)
Barton XP2800
Sapphire 9800 Pro with Omega 4.8's
1GB 3200 DDR Ram
XP Pro (SP2)
Nothing O/C

Shaun
Anonymous
September 30, 2004 12:27:44 PM

Archived from groups: alt.comp.periphs.videocards.ati (More info?)

On 9/29/2004 11:57 AM wireless brightened our day with:

>With description of your machine ,of course....
>
>
>
>
General Information
Operating System Microsoft Windows XP
DirectX Version 9.0c
Mobo Manufacturer MICRO-STAR INTERNATIONAL CO., LTD
Mobo Model MS-6570
AGP Rates (Current/Available) 8x / 4x, 8x
CPU AMD Athlon(tm) Processor 2172 MHz
FSB 183 MHz
Memory 1024 MB

Display Information
Graphics Chipset ATI RADEON 9800 PRO
Driver Name RADEON 9800 PRO
Driver Version 6.14.10.6490
Driver Status Non WHQL - Not FM Approved
Video Memory 128 MB
Core Clock 405 MHz
Memory Clock 371 MHz

Benchmark Settings
Resolution 1024x768@32 bit
Anti-Aliasing None
Texture Filtering Optimal
Vertex Shader Profile 2_0
Pixel Shader Profile 2_0
Force Full Precision Off
Disable DST Off
Disable Post-processing Off
Force Software Vertex Shaders Off
Color Mipmaps Off
Repeat Count Off

Main Test Results
3DMark Score 2664 3DMarks
CPU Score 3146 CPUMarks

Detailed Test Results

Game Tests
GT1 - Return To Proxycon 11.5 fps
GT2 - Firefly Forest 7.6 fps
GT3 - Canyon Flight 13.9 fps

CPU Tests
CPU Test 1 1.5 fps
CPU Test 2 3.0 fps

--
"...forged but accurate."

Steve ¤»Inglo«¤
www.inglostadt.com
September 30, 2004 1:23:55 PM

Archived from groups: alt.comp.periphs.videocards.ati (More info?)

Glzmo wrote in message <2YD6d.319207$vG5.93431@news.chello.at>...
>"wireless" <arhlinb@yahoo.co.uk> wrote in message
>news:cjf0i3$g9$1@bagan.srce.hr...
>> With description of your machine ,of course....
>
>Here you go:
>
>4148 3DMarks
>3599 CPUMarks
>
>Nothing exciting, really.
>
>P4 3.0GHz 800MHz
>2048MB DDR400 SDRAM
>Radeon X800 Pro @ XT (16 pipes, 500/500MHz)

is that a hard mod or do you have a VIVO card and just did a bios flash?
what brand of card do you have?
Anonymous
September 30, 2004 1:23:56 PM

Archived from groups: alt.comp.periphs.videocards.ati (More info?)

"Paul" <paul@gooboo.com> wrote in message
news:cjfgap$gqm$1@mws-stat-syd.cdn.telstra.com.au...
>
> Glzmo wrote in message <2YD6d.319207$vG5.93431@news.chello.at>...
>>"wireless" <arhlinb@yahoo.co.uk> wrote in message
>>news:cjf0i3$g9$1@bagan.srce.hr...
>>> With description of your machine ,of course....
>>
>>Here you go:
>>
>>4148 3DMarks
>>3599 CPUMarks
>>
>>Nothing exciting, really.
>>
>>P4 3.0GHz 800MHz
>>2048MB DDR400 SDRAM
>>Radeon X800 Pro @ XT (16 pipes, 500/500MHz)
>
> is that a hard mod or do you have a VIVO card and just did a bios flash?
> what brand of card do you have?

It is a Sapphire Radeon X800 Pro non-VIVO with a hardmod to unlock 16 pipes
and I am still using the original Pro BIOS. Has worked like a charm for
months at 500/500.I tried to go to PE speeds for a while, but even though it
worked, I clocked it back down to regular XT speeds to not overstress the
card (especially the 2.0ns memory, that is rated 500MHz only). I also use
ATi Tool to run the card at stock speeds during 2D operation, just to make
sure to not overstress it needlessly. I have also installed an ATi Silencer
4 after a while just to quiet it down and move some hot air out of the case,
which lowered my video card, case and CPU temperature a few degrees as well
and made the card even more quiet.
Anonymous
September 30, 2004 2:18:26 PM

Archived from groups: alt.comp.periphs.videocards.ati (More info?)

Gainward 2400/Ultra 6800 420/1170, XP Barton 2.3ghz, 512mb RAM 219FSB.

5200 3Dmarks
3588 CPUmarks

"wireless" <arhlinb@yahoo.co.uk> wrote in message
news:cjf0i3$g9$1@bagan.srce.hr...
> With description of your machine ,of course....
>
>
Anonymous
September 30, 2004 2:59:11 PM

Archived from groups: alt.comp.periphs.videocards.ati (More info?)

On Wed, 29 Sep 2004 20:57:30 +0200, "wireless" <arhlinb@yahoo.co.uk> wrote:

>With description of your machine ,of course....
>
Score: 2419 3dmark05
CPU Score 3269 CPUMarks


Date: 2004-09-29
CPU: AMD Athlon(tm) Processor 1913 MHz
GPU: ATI RADEON 9800 PRO
378 MHz / 338 MHz
OS: Microsoft Windows XP
Res: 1024x768@32 bit

Operating System Microsoft Windows XP
DirectX Version 9.0c
Mobo Manufacturer ASUSTeK Computer INC.
Mobo Model A7N8X-X
AGP Rates (Current/Available) 8x / 4x, 8x
CPU AMD Athlon(tm) Processor 1913 MHz
FSB 166 MHz
Memory 512 MB
October 1, 2004 12:36:49 PM

Archived from groups: alt.comp.periphs.videocards.ati (More info?)

Glzmo wrote in message ...
>"Paul" <paul@gooboo.com> wrote in message
>news:cjfgap$gqm$1@mws-stat-syd.cdn.telstra.com.au...
>>
>> Glzmo wrote in message <2YD6d.319207$vG5.93431@news.chello.at>...
>>>"wireless" <arhlinb@yahoo.co.uk> wrote in message
>>>news:cjf0i3$g9$1@bagan.srce.hr...
>>>> With description of your machine ,of course....
>>>
>>>Here you go:
>>>
>>>4148 3DMarks
>>>3599 CPUMarks
>>>
>>>Nothing exciting, really.
>>>
>>>P4 3.0GHz 800MHz
>>>2048MB DDR400 SDRAM
>>>Radeon X800 Pro @ XT (16 pipes, 500/500MHz)
>>
>> is that a hard mod or do you have a VIVO card and just did a bios flash?
>> what brand of card do you have?
>
>It is a Sapphire Radeon X800 Pro non-VIVO with a hardmod to unlock 16 pipes
>and I am still using the original Pro BIOS. Has worked like a charm for
>months at 500/500.I tried to go to PE speeds for a while, but even though
it
>worked, I clocked it back down to regular XT speeds to not overstress the
>card (especially the 2.0ns memory, that is rated 500MHz only). I also use
>ATi Tool to run the card at stock speeds during 2D operation, just to make
>sure to not overstress it needlessly. I have also installed an ATi Silencer
>4 after a while just to quiet it down and move some hot air out of the
case,
>which lowered my video card, case and CPU temperature a few degrees as well
>and made the card even more quiet.
>
>
sorry for all the questions but your sapphire x800, does it have a blue
board or a red one? mine from Australia has a blue board.

have you heard of anyone stuffing up the card with the hard mod? it either
works or it doesn't right?

did you use a conductive pen?
Anonymous
October 1, 2004 12:36:50 PM

Archived from groups: alt.comp.periphs.videocards.ati (More info?)

"Paul" <paul@gooboo.com> wrote in message
news:cji1pb$5lj$1@mws-stat-syd.cdn.telstra.com.au...
>
> Glzmo wrote in message ...
>>"Paul" <paul@gooboo.com> wrote in message
>>news:cjfgap$gqm$1@mws-stat-syd.cdn.telstra.com.au...
>>>
>>> Glzmo wrote in message <2YD6d.319207$vG5.93431@news.chello.at>...
>>>>"wireless" <arhlinb@yahoo.co.uk> wrote in message
>>>>news:cjf0i3$g9$1@bagan.srce.hr...
>>>>> With description of your machine ,of course....
>>>>
>>>>Here you go:
>>>>
>>>>4148 3DMarks
>>>>3599 CPUMarks
>>>>
>>>>Nothing exciting, really.
>>>>
>>>>P4 3.0GHz 800MHz
>>>>2048MB DDR400 SDRAM
>>>>Radeon X800 Pro @ XT (16 pipes, 500/500MHz)
>>>
>>> is that a hard mod or do you have a VIVO card and just did a bios flash?
>>> what brand of card do you have?
>>
>>It is a Sapphire Radeon X800 Pro non-VIVO with a hardmod to unlock 16
>>pipes
>>and I am still using the original Pro BIOS. Has worked like a charm for
>>months at 500/500.I tried to go to PE speeds for a while, but even though
> it
>>worked, I clocked it back down to regular XT speeds to not overstress the
>>card (especially the 2.0ns memory, that is rated 500MHz only). I also use
>>ATi Tool to run the card at stock speeds during 2D operation, just to make
>>sure to not overstress it needlessly. I have also installed an ATi
>>Silencer
>>4 after a while just to quiet it down and move some hot air out of the
> case,
>>which lowered my video card, case and CPU temperature a few degrees as
>>well
>>and made the card even more quiet.
>>
>>
> sorry for all the questions

Don't be :) 

> but your sapphire x800, does it have a blue
> board or a red one? mine from Australia has a blue board.

The PCB is red.

> have you heard of anyone stuffing up the card with the hard mod? it either
> works or it doesn't right?

I have not heard of anybody who has failed completely, but I haven't done
too much research on it. For some the mod did nothing, for others it enabled
the 16 pipes but it reverted to 12. I do believe there is a possibility of
the whole procedure ruining the card, especially if you do it wrong or if
one or more of the disabled pipes aren't fully functional. But things like
that are always a gamble.

> did you use a conductive pen?

I used conductive silver paint after badly scratching the upper layer with a
razor blade.
Anonymous
October 2, 2004 1:09:19 AM

Archived from groups: alt.comp.periphs.videocards.ati (More info?)

"Glzmo" <glzmo@NOyahooSPAM.com> wrote in message
news:2YD6d.319207$vG5.93431@news.chello.at...
> "wireless" <arhlinb@yahoo.co.uk> wrote in message
> news:cjf0i3$g9$1@bagan.srce.hr...
>> With description of your machine ,of course....
>
>
> 4148 3DMarks
> 3599 CPUMarks
>
> Nothing exciting, really.
>
> P4 3.0GHz 800MHz
> 2048MB DDR400 SDRAM
> Radeon X800 Pro @ XT (16 pipes, 500/500MHz)
> WinXP SP2

I got a new Motherboard and CPU today and got the following scores:

5513 3DMarks
4416 CPUMarks

AMD Athlon64 3500+ @ 2200MHz
MSI K8N Neo2 Platinum
2048MB DDR400 SDRAM
Radeon X800 Pro @ XT (16 pipes, 500/500MHz)
WinXP SP2
October 2, 2004 3:36:09 AM

Archived from groups: alt.comp.periphs.videocards.ati (More info?)

On Wed, 29 Sep 2004 20:57:30 +0200, "wireless" <arhlinb@yahoo.co.uk>
wrote:

>With description of your machine ,of course....
>


3822

P4 2.6C 800FSB
Asus P4C800-E Deluxe
1GB Corsair XMS DDR PC3200
Win XP Home
Xtasy X800 PRO (o/cd 523.80/499.50) w/Omega drivers 4.9's
DirectX9.0c
WD1600 JB 160gig 8MB Cache
WD1200 JB 120gig 8MB Cache
Lite-On DVDRW LDW-851S 8x
Creative Audigy Gamer
Nec 19" FE991SB


Pluvious
October 2, 2004 8:45:36 PM

Archived from groups: alt.comp.periphs.videocards.ati (More info?)

On Fri, 01 Oct 2004 23:36:09 GMT, Pluvious <Pluvious@knowhere.com>
wrote:

>On Wed, 29 Sep 2004 20:57:30 +0200, "wireless" <arhlinb@yahoo.co.uk>
>wrote:
>
>>With description of your machine ,of course....
>>
>
>
>3822
>
>P4 2.6C 800FSB
>Asus P4C800-E Deluxe
>1GB Corsair XMS DDR PC3200
>Win XP Home
>Xtasy X800 PRO (o/cd 523.80/499.50) w/Omega drivers 4.9's
>DirectX9.0c
>WD1600 JB 160gig 8MB Cache
>WD1200 JB 120gig 8MB Cache
>Lite-On DVDRW LDW-851S 8x
>Creative Audigy Gamer
>Nec 19" FE991SB
>
>
>Pluvious


Opps.. those new beta drivers from ATi that Omega has updated his set
with really boosted my score!!! I went from 3822 to 4714 !! WOOT.

Pluvious
Anonymous
October 3, 2004 2:50:04 PM

Archived from groups: alt.comp.periphs.videocards.ati (More info?)

On Sat, 02 Oct 2004 16:45:36 GMT, Pluvious <Pluvious@knowhere.com> wrote:

>On Fri, 01 Oct 2004 23:36:09 GMT, Pluvious <Pluvious@knowhere.com>
>wrote:
>
>>On Wed, 29 Sep 2004 20:57:30 +0200, "wireless" <arhlinb@yahoo.co.uk>
>>wrote:
>>
>>>With description of your machine ,of course....
>>>
>>
>>
>>3822
>>
>>P4 2.6C 800FSB
>>Asus P4C800-E Deluxe
>>1GB Corsair XMS DDR PC3200
>>Win XP Home
>>Xtasy X800 PRO (o/cd 523.80/499.50) w/Omega drivers 4.9's
>>DirectX9.0c
>>WD1600 JB 160gig 8MB Cache
>>WD1200 JB 120gig 8MB Cache
>>Lite-On DVDRW LDW-851S 8x
>>Creative Audigy Gamer
>>Nec 19" FE991SB
>>
>>
>>Pluvious
>
>
>Opps.. those new beta drivers from ATi that Omega has updated his set
>with really boosted my score!!! I went from 3822 to 4714 !! WOOT.
>
>Pluvious
>
There is already a patch to prevent people from getting an inflated score.
http://www.ntcompatible.com/story34889.html
October 3, 2004 9:21:13 PM

Archived from groups: alt.comp.periphs.videocards.ati (More info?)

On Sun, 03 Oct 2004 10:50:04 -0400, Dreamaker
<onceuponatime@theEnd.com> wrote:

>On Sat, 02 Oct 2004 16:45:36 GMT, Pluvious <Pluvious@knowhere.com> wrote:
>
>>On Fri, 01 Oct 2004 23:36:09 GMT, Pluvious <Pluvious@knowhere.com>
>>wrote:
>>
>>>On Wed, 29 Sep 2004 20:57:30 +0200, "wireless" <arhlinb@yahoo.co.uk>
>>>wrote:
>>>
>>>>With description of your machine ,of course....
>>>>
>>>
>>>
>>>3822
>>>
>>>P4 2.6C 800FSB
>>>Asus P4C800-E Deluxe
>>>1GB Corsair XMS DDR PC3200
>>>Win XP Home
>>>Xtasy X800 PRO (o/cd 523.80/499.50) w/Omega drivers 4.9's
>>>DirectX9.0c
>>>WD1600 JB 160gig 8MB Cache
>>>WD1200 JB 120gig 8MB Cache
>>>Lite-On DVDRW LDW-851S 8x
>>>Creative Audigy Gamer
>>>Nec 19" FE991SB
>>>
>>>
>>>Pluvious
>>
>>
>>Opps.. those new beta drivers from ATi that Omega has updated his set
>>with really boosted my score!!! I went from 3822 to 4714 !! WOOT.
>>
>>Pluvious
>>
>There is already a patch to prevent people from getting an inflated score.
>http://www.ntcompatible.com/story34889.html

Yes there is that patch as well. But these new 8.07 beta's for 4.9's
have a bug fix and are not causing 'inflated scores'. There was a
memory allocation problem with video cards like the X800 that have 256
MB.

Pluvious
Anonymous
October 4, 2004 3:13:46 AM

Archived from groups: alt.comp.periphs.videocards.ati (More info?)

"Dreamaker" <onceuponatime@theEnd.com> wrote in message
news:2540m0lqp6fhn3gna25b9kh8vc9elbs1pv@4ax.com...
> On Sat, 02 Oct 2004 16:45:36 GMT, Pluvious <Pluvious@knowhere.com> wrote:
>
>>On Fri, 01 Oct 2004 23:36:09 GMT, Pluvious <Pluvious@knowhere.com>
>>wrote:
>>
>>>On Wed, 29 Sep 2004 20:57:30 +0200, "wireless" <arhlinb@yahoo.co.uk>
>>>wrote:
>>>
>>>>With description of your machine ,of course....
>>>>
>>>
>>>
>>>3822
>>>
>>>P4 2.6C 800FSB
>>>Asus P4C800-E Deluxe
>>>1GB Corsair XMS DDR PC3200
>>>Win XP Home
>>>Xtasy X800 PRO (o/cd 523.80/499.50) w/Omega drivers 4.9's
>>>DirectX9.0c
>>>WD1600 JB 160gig 8MB Cache
>>>WD1200 JB 120gig 8MB Cache
>>>Lite-On DVDRW LDW-851S 8x
>>>Creative Audigy Gamer
>>>Nec 19" FE991SB
>>>
>>>
>>>Pluvious
>>
>>
>>Opps.. those new beta drivers from ATi that Omega has updated his set
>>with really boosted my score!!! I went from 3822 to 4714 !! WOOT.
>>
>>Pluvious
>>
> There is already a patch to prevent people from getting an inflated score.
> http://www.ntcompatible.com/story34889.html

Hey, I wonder if that speed cheat that everyone was using in Half-Life
games, and could bump up your benchmark scores would work ;-)
!