X800 Pro & 1920x1200 DVI

I have a 23" Sony widescreen flat panel display that runs at 1920 x 1200
native resolution. I am looking at buying an ATI X800 Pro to drive the
monitor with, and I need to know if the DVI output from the video card will
pass 1920 x 1200 resolution signals. I never thought about this issue until
today, when I discovered that some other cards I have been looking at will
only pass 1600 x 1200 signals.

Does anyone know if the X800 Pro has this limitation?
2 answers Last reply
More about x800 1920x1200

    Mike it should, I have a PCIe X800XT and it drives my HP 23" LCD fine, I
    think the pro and xt have the same RAMDAC.
    "Mike Fisher" <mdfisher@gte.net> wrote in message
    >I have a 23" Sony widescreen flat panel display that runs at 1920 x 1200
    > native resolution. I am looking at buying an ATI X800 Pro to drive the
    > monitor with, and I need to know if the DVI output from the video card
    > will
    > pass 1920 x 1200 resolution signals. I never thought about this issue
    > until
    > today, when I discovered that some other cards I have been looking at will
    > only pass 1600 x 1200 signals.
    >
    > Does anyone know if the X800 Pro has this limitation?

    Thanks for the input, K. I managed to get an email response from ATI finally
    and they say it will work, so everything looks good. I certainly hope so,
    since I ordered one yesterday. 8)

    "K-Gun" <k-gun@adelphia.net> wrote in message
    > Mike it should, I have a PCIe X800XT and it drives my HP 23" LCD fine, I
    > think the pro and xt have the same RAMDAC.
    > "Mike Fisher" <mdfisher@gte.net> wrote in message
    > >I have a 23" Sony widescreen flat panel display that runs at 1920 x 1200
    > > native resolution. I am looking at buying an ATI X800 Pro to drive the
    > > monitor with, and I need to know if the DVI output from the video card
    > > will
    > > pass 1920 x 1200 resolution signals. I never thought about this issue
    > > until
    > > today, when I discovered that some other cards I have been looking at
    will
    > > only pass 1600 x 1200 signals.
    > >
    > > Does anyone know if the X800 Pro has this limitation?

Radeon Resolution DVI Graphics