HOME PAGE WONT STAY

Chewie

Distinguished
Jul 26, 2004

I CANT GET MY MSN AS A HOME PAGE.I GO TO INTERNET OPIONS.DO IT THERE BUT WHEN
I GO BACK ON THE WEB ITS NOT THERE ANYMORE WHY? PLEASE HELP

Malke

CHEWIE wrote:

> I CANT GET MY MSN AS A HOME PAGE.I GO TO INTERNET OPIONS.DO IT THERE
> BUT WHEN
> I GO BACK ON THE WEB ITS NOT THERE ANYMORE WHY? PLEASE HELP

Please see my lengthy reply to your first post. Search for your name.
Please keep all posts about the same subject in one thread. Please wait
at least 24 hours before making a new post on the same subject.

http://www.dts-l.org/goodpost.htm

Malke
--
MS MVP - Windows Shell/User