ATI 9600 AIW troubles...Please help!

Hey I recently got a 9600 AIW, and I love it, but I still have to work
out a few kinks. My biggest problem right now is that my A/V box
won't work properly.

I go into TV, and then go to composite. I have my Nintendo 64 hooked
up to that purple box. I used to get just sound, but now I get
neither. For S-Video, I get video, but no sound. I also don't get
sound for my TV Tuner. Right now, I have an RF adaptor hooked to my
TV in and have my N64 hooked up through there, but would like to have
it running through my A/V.

Any help would be greatly appreciated...thanks!

Brown
2 answers Last reply
More about 9600 troubles please help

    g.sarma@verizon.net (brown) wrote in news:df0a6c93.0409301907.787ea851
    @posting.google.com:

    > Hey I recently got a 9600 AIW, and I love it, but I still have to work
    > out a few kinks. My biggest problem right now is that my A/V box
    > won't work properly.
    >
    > I go into TV, and then go to composite. I have my Nintendo 64 hooked
    > up to that purple box. I used to get just sound, but now I get
    > neither. For S-Video, I get video, but no sound. I also don't get
    > sound for my TV Tuner. Right now, I have an RF adaptor hooked to my
    > TV in and have my N64 hooked up through there, but would like to have
    > it running through my A/V.
    >
    > Any help would be greatly appreciated...thanks!
    >
    > Brown

    There should be a plug from the set of output cables that goes from the AIW
    to the Line-In jack on your sound card. Did you plug that in? If you are
    not sure what I am talking about, it's the bottom-most cable on this image
    here: http://www.ati.com/designpartners/media/images/IMG_4684.jpg

    Once you plug that into your sound card, you open your Volume properties
    and enable the Line-In controls and you should be able to get sound for
    your TV Tuner.

    -lyj

    Thanks for your help

    Okay from that I was able to get the sound working, but I still a
    problem with my purple box. I get video with S-Video, but no video
    with composite. It just gives me a black screen. Can someone help?

    -Brown

Radeon TV ATI Graphics