Browsing Issue

March 28, 2005 1:31:02 AM

I have downloaded XP SP2 from Microsoft CD, and I could not browse the
internet as the return website is not valid. Whatever web page that is access
will only trigger MSN search engine. Any idea?

More about : browsing issue

Anonymous
a b 8 Security
March 28, 2005 4:44:40 PM

Please visit the Internet Explorer newsgroup:

--
Carey Frisch
Microsoft MVP

!