Browsing Issue

I have downloaded XP SP2 from Microsoft CD, and I could not browse the
internet as the return website is not valid. Whatever web page that is access
will only trigger MSN search engine. Any idea?
1 answer Last reply
More about browsing issue

    Please visit the Internet Explorer newsgroup:

    --
    Carey Frisch
    Microsoft MVP

    "mike" wrote:

    | I have downloaded XP SP2 from Microsoft CD, and I could not browse the
    | internet as the return website is not valid. Whatever web page that is access
    | will only trigger MSN search engine. Any idea?

Security Microsoft Windows XP