Is there a monitor newsgroup anywhere?

Is there a monitor newsgroup anywhere? I'm looking for one.

Some of the manufacturers of the monitors have them.

Dell, for example, has a very active one because of all the
problems they're having with DFP's....

"York" <York@Market.com> wrote in message
> Is there a monitor newsgroup anywhere? I'm looking for one.

JohnS

What's up? I'm an etech .... repair the stupid things.
I'm having a lot of luck with the AOC monitors .. even
the new 19 inch LCD ... very bright, and affordable.

johns

Hi! I need an unbiased view. Can you recommend a good 21" / 22" monitor? I
dont want to pay a heap. I am looking for something a few years old. How are
the Sony G520's? Im thinking of getting one. I really wanted a Mitsubishi
Diamondpro 2060U but they are alittle expensive. I see a lot of P110 and
P1100/P1200's around. Are they any good ?

cheers, Scott

"johns" <johns123@moscow.com> wrote in message
> What's up? I'm an etech .... repair the stupid things.
> I'm having a lot of luck with the AOC monitors .. even
> the new 19 inch LCD ... very bright, and affordable.
>
> johns

My Mitsubitshi 2070sb was 1100 aussie dollars, worth every cent :)

On Tue, 5 Oct 2004 02:39:37 +1000, "Scott Steven"
<sstevens@nospam.com> wrote:

>Hi! I need an unbiased view. Can you recommend a good 21" / 22" monitor? I
>dont want to pay a heap. I am looking for something a few years old. How are
>the Sony G520's? Im thinking of getting one. I really wanted a Mitsubishi
>Diamondpro 2060U but they are alittle expensive. I see a lot of P110 and
>P1100/P1200's around. Are they any good ?
>
>cheers, Scott
>
>"johns" <johns123@moscow.com> wrote in message
>> What's up? I'm an etech .... repair the stupid things.
>> I'm having a lot of luck with the AOC monitors .. even
>> the new 19 inch LCD ... very bright, and affordable.
>>
>> johns

that has to be the best 22" crt monitor on the market. Mitsubisha are
excellent. When you get tired of it sell it to me :)