Drivers:
Catalyst XP 4.9
DirectX 9.0c
Windows Media Encoder 9.0
Ati Multimedia Center 9.02
(1. DAO/MDAC)
(2. DVD Encoder)
(3. MultiMedia Center)

After a clean install of WinXP Pro, I Intalled the latest Ati's MMC 9.02
and it's componnents
in order as recommended by ATI.
(http://www.ati.com/support/drivers/winxp/radeonopt-xp.html?type=xp&prodType
=mm&prod=aiwWINXPdriver&submit.x=8&submit.y=10&submit=GO%21)

Firstly I installed the latest Graphic Driver, Secondly DirectX 9.0c etc.

After rebooting my system , everytime I start the TV Launchpad (in order to
start capturing
from e.g. Video etc watching TV, the mentioned application crashes; I am
also not able
to run the ATI Multimedia Center PC Check; this application also crashes.

Who can tell me what I am doing wrong, and how can I solve these problems?

Thanks,
Y. Jansen
2 answers Last reply
More about problems radeon 9000

    On Sun, 3 Oct 2004 17:12:34 +0800, "Je Ka" <jekaling@hotmail.com>
    wrote:

    >System:
    >AMD 2800+
    >512 MB / 80 Gig
    >Radeon 9000
    >
    >Software:
    >Win XP Pro
    >
    >Drivers:
    >Catalyst XP 4.9
    >DirectX 9.0c
    >Windows Media Encoder 9.0
    >Ati Multimedia Center 9.02
    > (1. DAO/MDAC)
    > (2. DVD Encoder)
    > (3. MultiMedia Center)
    >
    >After a clean install of WinXP Pro, I Intalled the latest Ati's MMC 9.02
    >and it's componnents
    >in order as recommended by ATI.
    >(http://www.ati.com/support/drivers/winxp/radeonopt-xp.html?type=xp&prodType
    >=mm&prod=aiwWINXPdriver&submit.x=8&submit.y=10&submit=GO%21)
    >
    >Firstly I installed the latest Graphic Driver, Secondly DirectX 9.0c etc.
    >
    >After rebooting my system , everytime I start the TV Launchpad (in order to
    >start capturing
    >from e.g. Video etc watching TV, the mentioned application crashes; I am
    >also not able
    >to run the ATI Multimedia Center PC Check; this application also crashes.
    >
    >Who can tell me what I am doing wrong, and how can I solve these problems?
    >
    >Thanks,
    >Y. Jansen

    PC Check has never worked for me - but it doesn't crash.
    Most of the ATI software is buggy, I find.

    The 9.02 (or was it 03) TV application crashes on my system
    as well. Other functions I tried worked normally.

    P4 2400 1GB Ram XP Pro SP2

    --
    Chuck Forsberg caf@omen.com www.omen.com 503-614-0430
    Omen Technology Inc "The High Reliability Software"

Radeon Multimedia ATI Graphics