HP CF Pocket Camera (Jornada) driver for iPAQ 2200

April 26, 2004 2:26:20 AM

Is there a HP CF Pocket Camera driver (using with my Jornada 548 PPC) for my
new iPAQ 2210?

Thanks in advance,

Bitman
Anonymous
a b α HP
April 26, 2004 2:26:21 AM

Short answer, no... there are some hopeful signs, so, stay tuned.

Beverly Howard
Anonymous
a b α HP
April 26, 2004 6:47:18 PM

On Sun, 25 Apr 2004 21:45:31 -0500, "Beverly Howard
[Ms-MVP/MobileDev]" <BevNoSpamBevHoward.com> wrote:

>Short answer, no... there are some hopeful signs, so, stay tuned.

Oooohhh... it would be so great if this could happen. I still have my
HP CF camera, and my iPAQ 2210's CF slot is just waiting to make it
useful again. I mean... my Jornada 720 simply is too big to take
pictures with. :)

--
Marlof Bregonje
Microsoft MVP - Mobile Devices

On Sun, 25 Apr 2004 22:26:20 -0400, Bitman wrote:

> Is there a HP CF Pocket Camera driver (using with my Jornada 548 PPC) for my
> new iPAQ 2210?

> Thanks in advance,

> Bitman

You can't take movies but it allowed my camera to work on a 5450 with the
CF expansion pack. It's free so ot won't cost you $$ and allows you to
video conference.

http://www.research.microsoft.com/~jiangli/portrait/
April 28, 2004 10:13:04 PM

Fine!,

I will try and them I'll talk about it.

Thanks Dakin

Bitman.

dakin jones <dakinjones@greencheese.com> wrote in message
> On Sun, 25 Apr 2004 22:26:20 -0400, Bitman wrote:
>
> > Is there a HP CF Pocket Camera driver (using with my Jornada 548 PPC)
for my
> > new iPAQ 2210?
>
> > Thanks in advance,
>
> > Bitman
>
> You can't take movies but it allowed my camera to work on a 5450 with
the
> CF expansion pack. It's free so ot won't cost you $$ and allows you to
> video conference.
>
> http://www.research.microsoft.com/~jiangli/portrait/
Anonymous
a b α HP
April 30, 2004 1:42:16 PM

There is a trick but works only w/ ARM, XSCALE no way!
http://www.pocketx.net/

Clevers-MVP@Brasil
Posted by PPCNewz
!