Turning off the firewall

a b 8 Security
March 29, 2005 5:07:27 AM

How can I tell if the MS Firewall is off? I went to control panel > windows
firewall and selected off and ok. However, control center > security center
still shows on! I thought the alerts I selected would show me when the
firewall is off too.
I'm WinXP/SP2.
Thanks.

More about : turning firewall

Anonymous
a b 8 Security
March 29, 2005 10:34:33 AM

You may have multiple firewalls installed.

--
Regards,

Richard Urban

aka Crusty (-: Old B@stard :-)