Packard Bell 386SX-II ~ Image Wanted!

Hello People:

I launched an image search for a Packard Bell 386SX-II PC to no avail.
I used Google and Yahoo's image search engines and got nada. Could
someone on the Net email me an image of this PC; it's important for me
to have one as this was my first PC. The only other number I got was
(PCB8961), which I believe is just the motherboard #, so I can't get
more specific. Many thanks to those who can help.

Bruce
2 answers Last reply
More about packard bell 386sx image wanted
  1. Archived from groups: alt.sys.pc-clone.packardbell (More info?)

    I do not have one
    Wish I did

    If you knew when the unit was being sold than the library may be a starting
    point
    All major newspapers archive their info
    I do not know if this also goes for advertisements

    It is a starting point

    You could also list on Ebay under wanted

    <brucekg78@yahoo.com> wrote in message
    > Hello People:
    >
    > I launched an image search for a Packard Bell 386SX-II PC to no avail.
    > I used Google and Yahoo's image search engines and got nada. Could
    > someone on the Net email me an image of this PC; it's important for me
    > to have one as this was my first PC. The only other number I got was
    > (PCB8961), which I believe is just the motherboard #, so I can't get
    > more specific. Many thanks to those who can help.
    >
    > Bruce

  2. Ihave a Packard Bell 386SX and I also still have the original box plus packing. I would be willing to take a few shots of it and email it to you if you still want the pictures of one.

Packard Bell Motherboards Computers