Unable to turn on the Classic "CTL+ALT+DEL" security log in

I would like to change the current log in procedure by using CTL+ALT+DEL.
However, the "Advance" tab is not visible after I accessed USERS icon group
in Control Panel. I log in as with Administrator rights. Your assistance
please. Thanks!
--
BenJee
California Dreamer

    Go to Start -> Run and type the following in the Open box and
    click OK:

    control userpasswords2

    This brings up the version of "User Accounts" you need to
    access.

    On the Users page, put a check next to "Users must enter a user
    name and password to use this computer". Click OK and reboot.

    On the Advanced tab of User Accounts you'll find a section
    titled "Secure Logon" in which you can require users to have to
    use the Ctrl + Alt + Del key combination to bring up the Windows
    Logon prompt. This will only work if you have disabled the
    Welcome screen (in Control Panel -> User Accounts) and are using
    the classic logon box.

    --
    Nepatsfan
    "Neib" <petduck@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    >I would like to change the current log in procedure by using
    >CTL+ALT+DEL.
    > However, the "Advance" tab is not visible after I accessed
    > USERS icon group
    > in Control Panel. I log in as with Administrator rights. Your
    > assistance
    > please. Thanks!
    > --
    > BenJee
    > California Dreamer

Security Login Microsoft Classic Windows XP