soap won't quit.

I went and created a personal profile called no soap for captures. replaced the
default 'Longer' with it. If I wanted blurry pictures I'd wear goggles at home.

But I can't get it to NOT use soap. I can only assume that it is using the no
soap preset that I made and adding soap. Is anyone else seeing this happen or
know how to fix it ?

I have some examples on my web site. The Beverley Mitchell section 'this week
and last week' Plus the 6 meg movie itself on the main page. You can see the
soap blur.
The rest of the site was created pre-aiw9800.

Husky wrote:

> I went and created a personal profile called no soap for captures. replaced the
> default 'Longer' with it. If I wanted blurry pictures I'd wear goggles at home.
>
> But I can't get it to NOT use soap. I can only assume that it is using the no
> soap preset that I made and adding soap. Is anyone else seeing this happen or
> know how to fix it ?
>
> I have some examples on my web site. The Beverley Mitchell section 'this week
> and last week' Plus the 6 meg movie itself on the main page. You can see the
> soap blur.
> The rest of the site was created pre-aiw9800.
>
> --
> more pix @ http://members.toast.net/cbminfo/index.html

Hi

Well, while I can't offer any suggestions for eliminating soap via MMC,
you could go back to a previous version of MMC before soap was
introduced. MMC 8.6??

Gordon

On Wed, 06 Oct 2004 19:48:18 GMT, Gordon Scott <gordsmail@NOSPAMshaw.ca> wrote:

>Husky wrote:
>>
>> I went and created a personal profile called no soap for captures. replaced the
>> default 'Longer' with it. If I wanted blurry pictures I'd wear goggles at home.
>>
>> But I can't get it to NOT use soap. I can only assume that it is using the no
>> soap preset that I made and adding soap. Is anyone else seeing this happen or
>> know how to fix it ?
>>
>> I have some examples on my web site. The Beverley Mitchell section 'this week
>> and last week' Plus the 6 meg movie itself on the main page. You can see the
>> soap blur.
>> The rest of the site was created pre-aiw9800.
>>
>> --
>> more pix @ http://members.toast.net/cbminfo/index.html
>
>Hi
If you'd reinstalled the aiw9800 software as often as I have [every other week
or when the thermometer moves 3 degrees either direction] you wouldn't say
that. I've vowed to never upgrade this aiw9800 again. Every time I did it took
out the entire system. Had to reinstall from scratch several times when it
erased the rollbacks.

It's stability is bad enough with out of the box aiw9800. This isn't new to me.
I had to use phone support for the AIW 128 on my P1.
All I've got from AIW on this 9800 is form letters. Telling me they don't have
a clue, don't care, or just don't support the 9800.

There's no way I'm going to install an earlier version on a basic setup.

But that's good for a laugh anyway's.

>Well, while I can't offer any suggestions for eliminating soap via MMC,
>you could go back to a previous version of MMC before soap was
>introduced. MMC 8.6??
>
>Gordon

TRENDING THREADS