ATI card for less than 150.00

Last response: in Graphics & Displays
a b U Graphics card
October 7, 2004 2:24:16 AM

I tried to follow up on the post yesterday, a person was looking for a good
video card for less than 150.00. Take a look at this card.

http://www.overstock.com/cgi-bin/d2.cgi?PAGE=PROFRAME&P...

Roland

More about : ati card 150

Anonymous
a b U Graphics card
October 7, 2004 2:31:06 AM

"Knot@Work" <r.w.c.@verizon.net> wrote in message
>I tried to follow up on the post yesterday, a person was looking for a good
>video card for less than 150.00. Take a look at this card.
>
> http://www.overstock.com/cgi-bin/d2.cgi?PAGE=PROFRAME&P...
>
> Roland

I guess this just won't work providing a link...

It is a ATI FIRE GL Z1 AGP 128MB DDR 2D/3D for 152.99, I have seen these
else where for 399 - 450.
!