Help me someone!

dear friends
i'm facing a small problem during the execution of .exe files in XP.
whenever i run a .exe file following message appears : "
C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\AUTOEXEC.NT. The system file is not suitable for running
MS-DOS and Microsoft Windows applications. Choose 'Close' to terminate the
application."
below it two tabs are there one- "Close" and the othere - "Ignore"
this problem is disturbing me doing most common tasks..
PLEASE some one HELP me.
1 answer Last reply
More about help someone

    http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;324767

    "Binod" <bkbinod@yahoo.com> wrote in message
    > dear friends
    > i'm facing a small problem during the execution of .exe files in XP.
    > whenever i run a .exe file following message appears : "
    > C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\AUTOEXEC.NT. The system file is not suitable for
    > running
    > MS-DOS and Microsoft Windows applications. Choose 'Close' to terminate the
    > application."
    > below it two tabs are there one- "Close" and the othere - "Ignore"
    > this problem is disturbing me doing most common tasks..
    > PLEASE some one HELP me.

Microsoft Windows XP