Help me someone!

March 30, 2005 4:35:01 AM

dear friends
i'm facing a small problem during the execution of .exe files in XP.
whenever i run a .exe file following message appears : "
C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\AUTOEXEC.NT. The system file is not suitable for running
MS-DOS and Microsoft Windows applications. Choose 'Close' to terminate the
application."
below it two tabs are there one- "Close" and the othere - "Ignore"
this problem is disturbing me doing most common tasks..
PLEASE some one HELP me.

More about : question

March 30, 2005 11:31:22 PM

http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;324767