Reset local administrator password GPO/script

Dimi

Good afternoon,

Is there a way to reset the local administrator password by using the GPO or
scripting. We have an AD environment where the users are no administrators.

Would a script work when you apply it through a computer bases GPO?

Kr

dimi

Dimi wrote:
> Is there a way to reset the local administrator password by using the
> GPO or scripting. We have an AD environment where the users are no
> administrators.
>
> Would a script work when you apply it through a computer bases GPO?

I have used - in the past - a startup script..

--
<- Shenan ->