What's the deal with X800XT availability??

Last response: in Graphics & Displays
October 8, 2004 4:17:57 AM

Or lack there of? Why aren't these available. I've seen a few, but very
few.
October 8, 2004 5:30:22 PM

I've been waiting for this card since its "launch". I've heard that the
XT's are being rerouted to big computer makers, especially DELL. Though i'm
not sure as to whats really going on, I talked to people at Shop.ATI.com and
they said they'll be getting some in November 15th. It makes me want to
jump ship to Nvidia, but I'll wait.

!