cant logon to my computer.pls help!

i disabled an acc on my laptop which belongs to the administrative group.n
that account happens to be the account i use in loggin onto my computer.now i
cant logon.it saying my account has been disabled n i should c my admin
8 answers Last reply
More about cant logon computer help

    it did work.i wont allow me to type in any user name.even the admin.

    "jul" wrote:

    > i disabled an acc on my laptop which belongs to the administrative group.n
    > that account happens to be the account i use in loggin onto my computer.now i
    > cant logon.it saying my account has been disabled n i should c my admin

    Need more info.

    jul wrote:
    > i disabled an acc on my laptop which belongs to the administrative group.n
    > that account happens to be the account i use in loggin onto my computer.now i
    > cant logon.it saying my account has been disabled n i should c my admin

    In Home Edition, boot into Safe Mode and log on as Administrator.
    In Pro, at the Welcome Screen, press Ctl-Alt-Del twice and do the same
    thing.
    Then re-set your account. How did you manage to disable it in the first
    place?

    i need more help!i still cant logon.if i reformat my system can i restore it
    back to the old settings n get my files back?

    jul wrote:

    > i need more help!i still cant logon.if i reformat my system can i
    > restore it back to the old settings n get my files back?
    >
    > "Fritz" wrote:
    >
    >> Need more info.
    >>

    >> "jul" <jul@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    >> > it did work.i wont allow me to type in any user name.even the
    >> > admin.

    1. Try booting to Last Known Good Configuration. Do this the same way
    you got to the menu for Safe Mode - by repeatedly tapping the F8 key as
    the computer is starting up.

    2. If this doesn't work, you can try a Repair Install:

    3. If you format your hard drive, you will lose everything on it. If you
    have files that are important that you didn't back up, you should
    retrieve them first. Based on your posts, your best course of action at
    this point is to take the machine to a good local professional (not a
    BestBuy or CompUSA type of store) because I'm not sure your skillset is
    adequate to save your files and the situation. I am not saying this to
    hurt your feelings; I'm just being practical.

    Malke
    --
    MS MVP - Windows Shell/User
    www.elephantboycomputers.com

    I don't know what manufacturer of PC you have...But logging in Safe Mode
    should have done the trick of re-enabling the acct...Otherwise there are hack
    software to get in.....As for reformatting the drive....Unless you have
    backup of your data...All will be lost

    how do i get the hacking software to get into my computer.the product is NEC.
    thanks

    jul wrote:

    > how do i get the hacking software to get into my computer.the product
    > is NEC. thanks
    >
    > "Deepak" wrote:
    >
    >> I don't know what manufacturer of PC you have...But logging in Safe
    >> Mode should have done the trick of re-enabling the acct...Otherwise
    >> there are hack software to get in.....As for reformatting the
    >> drive....Unless you have backup of your data...All will be lost

    Did you attempt to boot into the Last Known Good Configuration as I
    suggested? If not, please try that. If you already did and it failed,
    here is a link to software to change the Administrator password to a
    blank:

    Please try Last Know Good Configuration first.

    Malke
    --
    MS MVP - Windows Shell/User
    www.elephantboycomputers.com