Warcraft 3 and Rage 128

OK it's an ancient card, but it should run War 3.

Does anybody know why War 3 runs in software mode only and refuses to use
the 3D capabilities of the card (such as they are)? Direct X is properly
installed and it doesn't which drivers I install for the card - it makes no
difference. There is no menu option in War 3 to allow you to choose
software/D3D/open GL
1 answer Last reply
More about warcraft rage

    Dave wrote:
    There is no menu option in War 3 to allow you to choose
    > software/D3D/open GL

    Try messing around with Warcraft 3 config files.
    I usually do that with games because only a few allow custom
    resolutions(1152x864 for me) and you can manually override that kind of
    stuff in the configs.

Radeon Warcraft Software Graphics