these security cerificates?

From: "Sunshine" <Sunshine@discussions.microsoft.com>

| Found spyware on my PC and installed Microsoft AntiSpyware to remove them.
| But I am still having problems opening certin secured sites (e.g. internet
| banking sites). I keep getting this message about the security certificate
| was issued by a company I have not chosen to trust. What can I do to remove
| these security cerificates?

start --> settings --> control panel --> internet options --> content
Choose; certificates

--
Dave
http://www.ik-cs.com/got-a-virus.htm

sunshine

I removed a couple from the Other People tab but that did not solve my
problem. I still cannot get into the secured sites I used to access. Is there
anything else I need to do?

"David H. Lipman" wrote:

> From: "Sunshine" <Sunshine@discussions.microsoft.com>
>
> | Found spyware on my PC and installed Microsoft AntiSpyware to remove them.
> | But I am still having problems opening certin secured sites (e.g. internet
> | banking sites). I keep getting this message about the security certificate
> | was issued by a company I have not chosen to trust. What can I do to remove
> | these security cerificates?
>
> start --> settings --> control panel --> internet options --> content
> Choose; certificates
>
> --
> Dave
> http://www.ik-cs.com/got-a-virus.htm

> Found spyware on my PC and installed Microsoft AntiSpyware to remove them.
> But I am still having problems opening certin secured sites (e.g. internet
> banking sites). I keep getting this message about the security certificate
> was issued by a company I have not chosen to trust. What can I do to
remove
> these security cerificates?

Have you installed a recent Root Certificates Update from Windows Update?
The newer banking sites will use certificates signed by those certification
authorities, and installing the cert updates will let Windows recognize them
as trusted. Just visit Windows Update and add Root Certificates Update from
the list of "Custom" or "Optional" updates.

--
PGP key (0x0AFA039E): <http://www.pan-am.ca/consulting@pan-am.ca.asc>
Prevent problems before they happen and help others avoid bad design.