Device Manager Question Marks After X800 Installation

I just installed my X800 Pro in my HP Windows Media Center 2004 PC, and
everything seems to be working, but there are two unknown devices listed
under other devices in device manager with exclamation points next to them.
Any idea what those could be?

have you installed the x800's drivers!? or just put the card in?

"Mike Fisher" <mdfisher@gte.net> wrote in message
>I just installed my X800 Pro in my HP Windows Media Center 2004 PC, and
> everything seems to be working, but there are two unknown devices listed
> under other devices in device manager with exclamation points next to
> them.
> Any idea what those could be?

I definitely installed the drivers. I'm getting the Catalyst control center
and everything.